Should i leave this site?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Should i leave this site?

Post by Victoria K. »

I have been on this site for a year or so and always found it helpful and friendly. I am very open with my opinions and do not follow the norm at times when it comes to written standards on how things are done. This is just the way I am! Every post I write here is truthful and honest. My biggest problem in life was living a lie for much of my life and being mtf transgender i hid that for a very long time. When I started to transition my whole life changed! I became my true self which is female. No more lying to anyone on who I am, how I feel and what I do. Every post I put here is true! its a picture of my life as my true self female. I am a very happy and strong female who is very proud of what I did. Yes I make error in judgement sometimes! but that's part of being human! male or female. Some say I will crash and burn and living a fantasy life. This is my life and I am very happy with it and love to share. I am far from perfect and have bad times as well! I have posted here on that as well. It hurts me when I find some here questioning what I do and make it sound I am living a fantasy and not reality. Maybe I am one in a million! but its me and I am very proud to be me.Maybe I am too open, but that's the way I am. Many of the posts I put here are very personal to me but I am very proud and happy to post it anyway. If you think that what I post here is hurting anyone I will leave! Its not meant to be that way! this is my life and I will not lie about it. Don't worry about me! I am a very strong woman and very proud to be who I am. Love always Victoria.

*** Topic moved to proper forum by SL; the Ask Us ... aka FAQs section is only for forum how-to (ie, software) and related issues. ***
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Should i leave this site?

Post by Carol Ann »

Victoria,
Hon remember there are always a few bumps in a good road (--)
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

*^^* :kisscheek:
Spreading the love that the world desperately needs and being true to yourself. ❤
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

I can be a pretty Emotional girl and it showed when I wrote this post, I am going to stay on this site. When I think about it! it is only a few of the same people trying to knock me down all the time and I think I know why. The majority of people I meet and communicate where ever I am love my honestly and Attitude on life! its just a few who do not. I wont change! I cant! that wouldn't be me. Love me or hate me! its your choice. Love always Victoria
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Don't leave. PLEASE.
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you Hanna!! I am staying. I just need to understand that I cant get everyone I chat with to like me or see my point of view! that will never happen. Love Victoria
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

*-* ..^..
We all love you. And we are all different, and have different needs, and pleasures.
So glad you are able to express yourself.
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

@@9@@ Thank you again
Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Lacey Hadley »

Victoria,

One of the best lessons in life is the realization that you will not get everyone to like you nor care for you. Those who will and do, do so because you affect them in ways of wanting to like and care for you. It is natural for humans to want to be liked, to be cared for and to be understood, but we can't make others do this. We can force people to pretend to care, to be forced to do things for you, me, others but then such care is false and as such will be seen as transparent. Hence why I beat on the ideals of society being told to tolerate others under the law but cannot force others to accept any other person, persons or groups. True acceptance is earned out of trust and compassion not out of force and especially force by will of government. This is why hate speech laws are stupid and in the end will have a reverse effect and of chilling of hopeful acceptance of persons or groups by others. Censoring speech even if hateful does not stop ideas. It only makes those who may already be intolerant and angry MORE INTOLERANT AND ANGRY!!!

I'd rather see and hear even if it's hurtful of my feelings those who may call say me a sick faggot, a pervert, a queer in a dress, a sissy etc. etc. etc. than to have them go underground and seethe with hate and anger while finding others who feel the same. IMO 99% of all people who may not understand me as a cder or any who are tgers, who may not like us will typically stop with just ignorant comments, even stupid, hateful comments. But to stifle them may make them become real monsters, which will act out of the blue and actually HURT and MAYBE KILL people including those like us.

We can only be ourselves, act lawfully, respectfully and be open minded to maybe talk to others and about our lives, journeys and issues as cders and tgers. Then maybe many of these folks will see we are not evil incarnate and are just more or less regular people with our own quirks. We just happen to be cders who enjoy dressing in the opposite sex's clothes and such, maybe feeling and acting like the opposite sex at times. Or we may be transgendered people and feel the call of a life urging need to live the opposite sex as that is how we see ourselves in our minds, hearts and souls.

The law shall protect all people who live under it. It cannot not nor should it try to stifle speech and thoughts... I want people of ill thoughts to be outside under the bright light of life to better see them and maybe live to change their minds. :yes: :laptop: :coffee: :sigh:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you Lacey that was well written. Yes I have always had of problem with trying to please all to be liked. I am much better at not trying to please others since I started transition but still have more work to be done. This new lease on life for me as my true self is very important to me. I will do what ever it takes to continue on this journey I'm on and keep the happiness and love I never felt I had in the past. Love Victoria
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi, Victoria.

I,m One of the few on these forums who was born different i dont need to explain as those who know me know what i,m like . any way i have had and still do take the flack from a number of people on a few other forums i,v been a member for some 10 years , and yes i wonder why ,

Time i look at what they say is based on thier idears of what they think one should be or have to conform to thier will, well i,v been told off abused and told i know nothing could not write in thier langauge and lots more , what got me was they called me a lier and on it went.

So i dont write to them or in thier language any more i gave up trying ,is it jelousy or they think they have it all and any one who is different yet even being born and not like them in any way, so why would i have to bow to them because they dont understand or wont to .

Yet i have many many really neat friends , they dont carry on like these others they accept who i am the way i am . and theres no big deal about any of it,

I have not changed to be them or like them , i have grown up to become who i am as a person and my friends know this , so i know what its like to be in that place of you are under the spot light so often , now they cant touch me any more why becuase i refuse to bow to them, \

I have my life and can live it in a way that befits who i am, and its not about being male or female its about who you are as a person first and wether your male female cames after. we are what we are just dont conform to others because they will fail you any way and you dont need to crash because of them,

So be who you are and live life to the fullest and enjoy in being who you are,

...noeleena...
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you so much Noeleena for the beautifully written reply. You and others I see here tells my heart that you and others are what is so wonderful about being human. I feel the love that we all need in our life's and this gives me the hope and great joy. I am staying here on this site and proud to be part of it. Love Victoria
Debbie Jean
Account Deactivated at Member's Request

Post by Debbie Jean »

Short and sweet, some people on this site make me wish I wasn't here, some make me glad I'm here. While I haven't talked with you a lot, and probably don't know you super well, I like what I see in you. In my mind you're definitely in that second group of members here. Victoria, you're a "keeper". Please stay.

XOXO,
Debbie Jean
Victoria K.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Victoria K. »

Thank you Debbie ***()***
Robbie
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Robbie »

Just hang in there Victoria. The road you're on isn't easy and takes courage. Remember, pioneers take the arrows.