Chat Room - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Amanda M
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Chat Room - Answered

Post by Amanda M »

Is it live? When is a good time to visit - I have tried a couple of times, but it seems like there is nobody home
If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!
Mikaela
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Chat Room

Post by Mikaela »

I usually see 2 or 3 girls there in an out during the day (Eastern Standard Time). I've never seen it loaded up full, but whenever you are on the forum, just open up the chat room as well :) Looking forward to seeing you!
~~You can't ignore who you are forever. Once you start on this path, you continue to walk forward, even if you stop for a while.~~
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

It's open any time, and at the bottom of the index page there is a section labeled "Who's Chatting?" to let you know if anyone is in there. Sometimes it will say someone is still there even after they have left, so you may find a difference at times.
DonnaT
Caith
Software Administrator

Post by Caith »

It's always open, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
(Unless we're updating the site)
Caith <oooo>
Tina
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: Chat Room - Answered

Post by Tina »

I've seen it with up to 7 at once. Just got to be lucky I geuss LOL
I was ment to wear a dress