How do I change my user name - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Robin H
Miss Silver Goddess

How do I change my user name - Answered

Post by Robin H »

Hi SilverLady I need to know if it is possible to change my user name to a fem name? Thank you I look Forward to your response thank you William

*** Post moved to proper forum by SL. ***
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: How do I change my user name

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi -

Briefly, I will tell you that you need to contact me direct - via PM - regarding your request as per our rules. First, though, you may want to read the following:

1. Has anyone asked this before?

2. Newbie Guide to Forum Rules - While this is a lengthy announcement, it does state as follows:
CHANGING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USER NAME:
We know that occasionally members will wish to change their email address, or change/amend their user names, and that is fine. Changing/amending your user name is permissible provided the new name complies with our user name rules and guidelines (found above). Should a member wish to change/amend either their email address or their user name, please contact SilverLady(SO) via PM and she will be happy to make the change on your behalf; any requests made in the open forum will be ignored and/or deleted. Requests for new (or amended) user names must include several choices for the proposed new user name in case the requested name(s) are unavailable.

I look forward to your request via PM.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------