Chat room problem - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Chat room problem - Answered

Post by CharLee »

Can you tell me why I keep loosing all my color settings whenever I leave the chat room. I have to re - set all the settings everytime I enter the chat room.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Chat room problem

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

CharLee -

As KimberlyS and I discussed with you while in the Chat Room earlier tonight, the problems you are experiencing are controlled by your computer and not the Forum. :no:

The FlashChat software does not remember any member's settings, those settings are stored on your computer via cookies. :sigh:

Kimberly and I both recommended that, unless you are comfortable with changing your IE settings on your own, you take your computer to a reputable repair shop. :yes:

Good luck!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------