help recommended - Closed

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Marda
Miss Golden Goddess

help recommended - Closed

Post by Marda »

This post is a suggestion that I believe Donna would be the one to help with for everyone's benefit
Who knows who may find Healing and comfort by being more clear about basic forum terminology.
My suggestion is for a clear, concise, glossary or dictionary terminology chart , listing that All looking in or new members can rely on, One of my problems here since the beginning was What the Lingo is All about, Some Regular words I've noticed Appear to be even Banned here, while Other ,Even Only Symbols Are So Arcane as to be Misleading and therefore Damaging , Potentially, for Users,Lurkers, Etc. Who Catch Onto ABit of this Esoteric Code And Immediately Think/Imagiine,/then Sadly, even Believe, Oh, That's Me, When In Fact It's Really No better than Slang And serves only to Confuse And Trigger Trips to the Shrink No Point to See Yourself as Such-and-Such When it is just a Silly bit of forum Symbolism that has no place in your Psyche and serves only to make the Psychiatrist Wealthy because You Bought into A piece of Politically Correct Garbage that has no business in your mind leave alone your Soul, where it is that the Shrinks do their damage,Earning Their Money.
To Illustrate, My Most Fave part of Nicholson's Cuckoo Nest Flick is on the boat.
"You're not crazy, You're Fishermen! Watch The Movie Sober, and See What Mental Illness IS, It's not we/us Who have Problems, We have Feelings and Thoughts, and When we confuse Them or Blend them unsuitably, It's the shrink who cashes the paycheque. Beware the Brain policemachos, As I mentioned, Read Zappa. Like Elvis, Zappa is NOT dead, Love lives, even here.

I'm NOT A Label/symbol/etc. I'm Marda and I Love you enough to get a Spanking from the Punctuation Police for being Too Specific, or Gobbley_Gook according to The Regulations.

Oh yeah, I'm also a sociologist and ex-Funeral Director,
I Buried Many Doctor's Mistakes, Burnt the rest. I Know where You're Going,even drove You There.

Social Disease is what You get when you don't eat your Mental AND Spiritual Vegetables.
Don't Medicate, Educate, then Meditate., and God Bless you All. Now I'm Off to the wheelchair Races.
Dressing today was Fine, think you got a problem? eh?
get dressed using only one arm/hand.
Doctors can't do what I Do everyday. All Day.
Also, You Know what's wrong with Here/Internet. We Can't check out each other's Fragrances and I'm Also Into Aroma_Therapy It Works, and Also, wanna Check out some intelligent Inspiration? Research My mentor, Lynn Conway, I understand she is a Very wise ,experienced and successful Tee_Gee or such As the Forum Dictionary Calls Her, But, First, She's a Born_Again_Earthling.
Also, check out Gloria Steinem(spellcheckpls), ex-Playboy Bunny_Feminist who Educates.
her question is Who ARE You? She's Brilliant, ALSO JANE FONDA IS Honest About Us.
What?No Perfume Software Modules?
Dollarsign
Beer_now

How About Some Click 'N Sniff? My Copyright, 2013 Vancouver BC.! #-o

Ignorance May Be bliss, but it lacks a future, Learn to read and Read To Learn, , As Napolean Hill Counsels, be careful What you Feed to your subconscious, because it has a way of coming true,
Contrary to what I saw in the car business, You are not what you drive, ir's a car or truck with parts that break and get replaced, you are precious and Alive with your feelings, Love Yourself, And Don't buy into/ believe pure nonsense especially for someone else's purposes which are even more different than reasons, Kapisch?
clothing Is Only Rag_Bag Deep. Dig Yoself Sista!
Love,
peaceOUTBYE
Marda
I Need A Popsicle. in Teen Dream.
ha ha ha ha ha ha. one More bit of education here/now
the Fairytale Castle in Disneyland is Patterened after a Castle in Germany where I've been and it was built by a King Ludwig ll of Bavaria who was Killed by his doctor who betrayed him for Money/power. his Body was never found but he was the Most loved King probably a CDer.
I've sat beside his bed. with my Galpal. we loved Each Other And Ourselves there. She was an Afican Queen from Actual Africa and I miss her Now.
:-k :)
~ Some drink at the fountain of knowledge - Others just gargle ~
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: help recommended

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Marda -

I've moved your topic from New Members to the Ask Us . . . aka FAQs section because this is where it belongs.

Your post is a whole bunch of rambling, and the only thing that Virginia and I can determine is that you would like a list of "clear, concise, glossary or dictionary terminology chart" . . . is that correct?

If so, then I direct you to this topic, with links to 2 other topics: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 31&t=15184" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If those links do not provide you with what you are asking, then please provide us with a clear, concise response so that we may properly respond to your query.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------