*Like* button - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Laura Ashcroft
Miss Emerald Goddess

*Like* button - Answered

Post by Laura Ashcroft »

I think it would do well for this site to have a *like* button like facebook has...sometimes people post comments that say it all and I don't need to add to the conversation with my own comment to reiterate what's already been said...just a suggestion.
-- Laura
"Love is not put in the heart to stay, love is not love, until it's given away" - dunno who said it, saw it written on a rock
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: *Like* button

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Laura -

The idea for a 'like' button is similar to the 'thank you' button previously suggested. http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 31&t=14762" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Both ideas are on our Wish List but they are not an immediate need for the forum. While we would like to have either or both features added to the site, we will not set any time frame for them.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------