Delete a flashing icon - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Delete a flashing icon - Answered

Post by Carol Ann »

OK I need to delete this subject for GG only ,why because I can not enter and I am tired of looking at a flashing icon everyday.

Come on SL help me out here, oh bye the way 1kiss
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: delete a subject

Post by Anthony Simon »

I'm not SL , but...If you want to stop the icon flashing, go to the board index page. On the LHS, close to the top, is the "Mark forums read" button. If you click on that, it refreshes the board index page without the flashing icons (the icons meaning unread posts).
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: delete a subject

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Carol Ann and Anthony -

The information that Anthony provided is correct and that is the only way that 'non-group members' can delete the flashing icons for posts in those sections, and I thank him for answering for me! :yes:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------