What's Going On? - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

What's Going On? - Answered

Post by April Rose »

When I click on the photo gallery, It comes up with the pictures, but titled "Crossdressers-Haven, and says you must Register again. Is somebody messing around with the site?
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: What's Going On?

Post by Anthony Simon »

Had exactly the same (?) problem.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

WOW, I was thinking my PC was messed up as I have that problem also plus I can no longer sign into chat ](*,) HELP
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Had the same problem with chat.

Sometimes I can't log into chat.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

There is also a parallel Crossdressers-Haven frontpage as well as the photo gallery.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

We're in the process of making some good changes . . . details will be announced soon, but rest assured all is fine. That being said, the name across the top is a good clue, just keep an eye on the Announcements section. :coffee:

There is no 'registration' page for the gallery . . . unless you are trying to enter the gallery without being logged in to the forum . . . and that is not nor has it ever been permitted. :no: Now if you meant 'log in' page that is because we are in the process of making changes, and there are a different set of cookies, so yes you will have to log back in to the forum after visiting the gallery.

We have had a problem with recent additions to the gallery, specifically additions by BillieAnn and JessiEM.

As for chat, if you are not logged into the forum then you must log-in for chat . . . that also has not changed. I have been able to get into chat from either link (top of page and/or bottom of index page) with absolutely no problems.

Don't forget that your computer must be set to accept cookies from the forum; again, no change for that.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

I direct everyone's attention to here: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 39&t=16194" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Everyone is asked to please log in directly to the new site: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/ from now on. I can almost guarantee that you will not experience the problems mentioned above. 8-[

Except for the 2 most recent photos of BillieAnn, which cannot be recovered, those issues have been resolved. :sigh:

We have not experienced any difficulties entering the Chat Room while on the new site. Again, if you are not already logged in to the forum { http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/ } then you must log in for the Chat Room.

Eventually the 'old' forum will be taken down entirely and all members will be required to log-in to the 'new' forum, which is basically just a name change. :yes:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------