Chat - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Chat - Answered

Post by Carol Ann »

I am sorry but Carol Ann still cannot get into chat, flash card loads then a sign in box appears

asking for name and password. I use my regular sign in and password but am told not correct.

Same sign in and password will get me into the gallery. SL, hon I don't know.

What is a girl to do? :huh:
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Chat

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Carol Ann -

Okay, we'll need answers to these questions to help narrow down the problem . . . :-k

1. Which forum were you using . . . the old (CrossDressers-Forum) or the new (Crossdressers-Haven)?

2. Were you already logged in to the forum (whichever one you were at)?

3. What browser are you using (IE, Google Chrome, etc.)?

4. What operating system are you using (Win 7, Win 8/8.1, Apple/Mac)?

5. Is your computer set to accept cookies . . . a must for our forum?

6. Is your Adobe Flash software updated and kept updated (ie, automatic updates)?

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

No I use the new address, win 8.1, flash card loads as always, yes I have cookies \:D/ ,

What ever changes you make ? I don't know, yes I am logged in and drop down to the bottom to see who is in chat and click on that chat icon.

Don't understand why it ask me to sign in again like it does for the gallery :-k

Hugs girl friend (--)
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Carol, so are u able to get into the chat or not regardless if you need to log in before it let's you in?

If you are getting in but have to log in to do it, maybe you need to clear the cache of your browser -- see you're browser's help for how to do it or google the instructions. Also, make sure that all your URLs are http://crossdressers-haven.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; something.

If you are not able to log into the chat or automatically enter the chat, then arrggggg.....

Again, make sure your browser and the addons (adobe flash) are up to date and you have a security setting that allows the right level of cookies. Make sure you log into the forum and stay logged into it. and lastly use the haven URL not the forum URL from now on.

hope this helps.
{squeezes}
Davita