Whose chatting in the chat room - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Whose chatting in the chat room - Answered

Post by CharLee »

I understand that some adjustments were made to the forum awhile ago and most of them work fine. What I would like to know is what happened to the " Who is chatting " in the chat room list. It no longer is at the bottom of the forum listings. I realize you can enter the chat room by clicking on " chat " in the headings of the forum but that doesn't allow you to see who is there. I don't mean to be out of line, but sometimes you like to see who is chatting in order to determine if you want to enter the room or not.

If this option is no longer available I can live with that, but wish it could be returned.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Whose chatting in the chat room

Post by Carol Ann »

CL, I agree 100%
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Whose chatting in the chat room

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Sorry, ladies, that was one of the casualties from the 'snowball effect' when taking the old forum offline and transferring everything here.

As soon as Caith has time she will put that section back online. There are other more pressing problems on the Admin side that take priority, especially as the Chat Room is still functional.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------