Topic Reply Notifications going to SPAM in gmail - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Topic Reply Notifications going to SPAM in gmail - Answered

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Does any one have any solution for all "Topic Reply Notifications" going to SPAM in gmail. I added "siteadmin@crossdressers-haven.com" to my contact but still no good. I really don't get much spam, one a month or so, and I would have thought that gmail would have learned by now that since I move these to the 'good' bucket (inbox) they aren't canned meat, but -- ugh!

Hugs

Toni-Lynn
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Topic Reply Notifications going to SPAM in gmail

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Toni_Lynn -

Sorry, but you have done all that you could by adding the forum's email address to your Contacts List. :sigh:

I have absolutely no control over Gmail and how they treat any of your emails . . . I suggest you contact Gmail direct. :huh:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Topic Reply Notifications going to SPAM in gmail - Answe

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Ah! Just figured it out. You can create a filter in gmail and say never send anything from siteadmin@crossdressers-haven.com to spam

That does the trick.

For instructions go to google and search on this phrase

Legitimate mail is marked as spam

Hugs

Toni-Lynn