Chat Room App? - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Chat Room App? - Answered

Post by Diana Michelle »

Is there a flash chat app for tablets?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Cha room

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Diana -

I am not aware of any apps for our version of FlashChat, but then Virginia and I do not even have a cell phone (and have no desire for one, either). ..OO..

Perhaps our members have more insight on this issue and can be of assistance? [-o<

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Cha room

Post by Diana Michelle »

Funny how you put that SL. I would be lost withouut mine. I have had a cell phone so long it is just part of my purse now. :lol: Actually I only have a land line because of the bundling package from Charter. It saved me $12 a month to add it over what I had been paying for just cable and internet. I rarely use it and to be honest I am not even sure what the number is. Is my blondeness showing?
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon