Search Icon

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

JamieRow

Search Icon

Post by JamieRow »

Is there a way to search the whole forum? I would like to find others from south carolina.
Try to do something good for some one everyday
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Re: Search Icon

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Jamie -

I know we do have several members from South Carolina, but even if I remembered 'for sure' who they were, I could not release that information unless it was also listed on the Profile, but then you would be able to do a search for that.

1. You can use the Members list, scroll to bottom of main page, select your Sort and Order methods, then click Submit. You must be logged in to view this list. However, if a member does not have anything listed as a Location, they won't show up in the search results.

2. Use the Search feature found at the top of every page. Results will depend upon members' posts with that search term.

3. Check the Upcoming Events and Local Groups forum.

4. Start a post in CD/TG Talk with South Carolina mentioned in the subject line.

Good Luck!

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------