Topic Locked

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Lauren
Miss Emerald Goddess

Topic Locked

Post by Lauren »

I was catching up on the recent posts and went to reply to several and saw they were locked. IMO these posts were filled with misinformation and merit a response. Is this the norm?
Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others are going to leave a stain
Eleanor Roosevelt
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: Topic Locked

Post by KimberlyS »

Lauren, posts are locked for a variety of reasons. New users posts are locked because they are only a new user for a period of time. If left unlocked they could get welcomes for years when it does not make sense. Some posts are locked because the thread is too long and a new thread of the same topic is started. Other posts can be locked due members who were ban from the site due to an issue and their posts locked. Other posts can be locked due to some issue such as a forum violation of some type, forum rule violation. Posts can also be locked due to content being too hostile or political. Some times posts are moved to the hot topics area but other times just locked. If you have a specific question on a post PM me directly for discussion.

kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Topic Locked

Post by DonnaT »

you can always start a new thread if you wish to discuss something bothering you
DonnaT