Just wondering... re: Transgender Issues - Closed

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Gwen
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Just wondering... re: Transgender Issues - Closed

Post by Gwen »

The rules here approve of non political and non religious issues.

In this day and age, what is not an issue under those headings. Can you be more precise.

I've heard it said the US is the best place in the world....

Gulp!!!!!

Maybe not! :-k
I started off with nothing. I still have most of it.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Hi Gwen. The Hot Topics section of the forum allows for religious and political talk. Note that neither topic is completely barred from other parts of the forum, it just depends on the context in which it is used.

I know, I know. How does one know which section of the forum one should use? If you get it wrong the mods will move it, then you'll know. :mrgreen:
DonnaT
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Hi Gwen,
Yes, we do try and cover all the bases, it is just that some areas are very important to some possibly fragile egos, and some of our sisters have enough trouble dealing with this new found "gift" that to interspurse it with things that may trouble them even more -- well, we just want to try and keep it on topic.
I can attest to the fact that you have to be careful in how you word things! I have been taken to the woodshed so many times that they have named the "board of education" that they keep in there after me - "Virginia's re-education board."
As Donna said, "Hot Topics" is a good place to put your likes and dislikes outside of things that may be directly related to our purpose here. Don't be bashful, I know that several of my sisters are very out spoken and would love the debate if they don't agree or have opposing opinions.
Love ya,
Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!