Attn: mods! - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Ronnie M
Inactive

Attn: mods! - Answered

Post by Ronnie M »

hey uh...I have, a newsletter, that I get in my mailbox,...and I have just gotten a letter re: health issues for genetic girls...of advanced age.

can I and/or where could I put it here,..to help women?
=========
2nd re: straights that are phobic toward gays/lesbians/trans people...
can I and or where could I post another letter about the media of a person in-the-news spouting off about all the bad people?

thanks
veronica aka "ronnie"
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Ronnie -

The first item - the health article re: GG's - may be posted in the Off Topics section.

The second item - the letter re: GLBT phobias - should be posted in the Transgender Issues section, but if it's going to possibly produce a debate, then it should be posted in Hot Topics.

You will be eligible for access to Hot Topics in four days (minimum 30 days as a posting member). At that time, send me a PM requesting access.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------