Banned? - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Lydia
We Will Never Forget You - Rest in Peace

Banned? - Answered

Post by Lydia »

I've been getting sporadic "banned" messages, even tho I'm properly logged on, etc. Mostly (but not every time) this happens when I click on the "last message" of a topic. I go back to the beginning, and I am accepted.

Is this just me, or has this been happening to others.

It's not fatal, but a nuisance.

Hugs,

Lydia
"There comes a time ... when you must grasp the bull by the tail and face the situation."
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

This has happened recently with another user, too - who happened to have used the same IP address as did you. There's nothing you (or the forum) can do about it, as the IP address was randomly assigned to you by your ISP.

Your particular ISP is known for these problems, and I've PM'ed you with suggestions.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------