Old posts - Answered

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

Jennifer M
Miss Platinum Goddess

Old posts - Answered

Post by Jennifer M »

I have been bringing up a lot of old posts lately. They are full of info and support. My question is, Is this appropriate? I dont want to upset anyone.
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Hi, Jennifer -

We always encourage the new members to read through the archives, for information and support, and there is nothing wrong with posting on those older threads. If we did not want anyone to be making posts in any thread, for whatever reason, then they would be locked.

So . . . feel free to continue bringing those older threads back to life. There is quite a bit of valuable information in the archives that will benefit everyone, new and old(er) members alike.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------