New Member (log-in) Problem - - Resolved

Do you have a question about how things work on the forum? Are you having problems with something at the forum? Do you have a suggestion or recommendation to improve your experience at the forum? Let us know about it here, and the Mods and Admins will help you. ** Please check before posting to see if same/similar topic has already been addressed. **

Moderators: DonnaT, KimberlyS

DeeDee
Miss Golden Goddess

New Member (log-in) Problem - - Resolved

Post by DeeDee »

Hi, I was asked to forward this message since the new member can't post. If you can help, that would be great...thanks

DeeDee

"I joined the crossdresser forum and I was accepted, I am member "X" . But I noticed a problem. When I log in, my name does not appear on top, and also, I tried to introduce myself in the "new members" section and I couldn't do it. I also noticed that when I log in, at the bottom right of the pages it says "you cannot post messages", "you cannot vote", etc etc....

Could you please forward this email to the moderator and hopefully she can help me and solve this problem ?

Thank you so much"
Lori
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Lori »

DeeDee

Welcome to the forum...I can't help you because I'm lucky to turn the darn thing on without a problem. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone and I feel sure someone will handle the problem....again welcome

Lori
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Hi member "X",

Have no fear SilverLady will fix you up as good as new. Oh by the way -wel-
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

DeeDee -

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will be in contact with the new member (and yourself) via email re: these problems.

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------