Australian underwear

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Australian underwear

Post by Anne Bonny »

You are funny. Yes I agree completely for most all women a man with a feminine side is the "kiss of death" to any romantic relationship. It is hard for men like us but it is true. I cannot help being who I am and that is sad for us. I know my wife understood it was something I could not help, and tolerated it while continuing to love me and I am still here taking care of her faithfully to the bitter end as best I can. I know she knew I was a good man and that is why she stayed with me I love her even now. All our goals met on the verge of a wonderful retirement looking forward to the final 30 years or so together but it was not to be. It is unlikely I will find a woman who will love all of who I am - that is a shame I think. Only half of me is loved but I am a whole person who wants to be loved for all of who I am. I will try to find that special person anyway I do not want to spend the rest of my life alone I need a woman by my side.

Oh and for the record...I find a woman's kit quite comfortable. I do not have any pears to put into the sling shot just gel inserts but I find the firm fit of a bra very comfortable but for women it is a common complaint they can't wait to be liberated...one lady tells me she goes topless around her apartment hum... Panties are more comfortable than briefs I have found and dresses again very comfortable - I do not care for pantie hose I may try a garter belt some day? but usually I go without stockings though I am sure I would wear them if I went out so I would look dressier bare legs...no I would definitely wear stockings out. Unless I were in a sun dress or something very casual.
Go with the flow
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I like them. I think most of them are quite nice, not trashy like you often see in "fetish wear" or stuff marketed to CDers. (that is a longstanding irritation with me, the overpriced garbage normally sold)

I would not be opposed to buying some, but normally I prefer to shop in person and pick out what I want right there. I have bought some really nice lingerie from Etsy shops, stuff that is not readily available at the mall, so it would be similar to that.

Of course most guys would not buy it, most CDers would not buy it. But a few guys who are not CDers might think it's fun to wear this, and a few CDers might find it easier to find their size here. Well clearly this is not for everyone. There might be enough guys who don't want to be like everyone else to make this a nice business.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

:no: No interest. One of the benefits of wearing women's underwear is the identification with women. I no longer have any illusion that I am a "regular guy". After years of habit, I can pass for one. That doesn't mean I'm an active member of the club.

I would rather be careful with sizing, knowing what I was buying was designed for women.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.