ACCEPTANCE

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

ACCEPTANCE

Post by Requal Jo »

Requal is over the moon at today. She has just had a wonderful experience.

A catalogue of female apparel which my wife receives monthly arrive in the post the other day and as usual I took it to admire the clothing on sale, never ever thinking of purchasing any items.

Then the wonderful event occurred. As I was browsing thru the pages my wife came over and sat next me and said "is there anything in there you would like?" Thinking that she meant for her to buy, I picked out some skirts and tops and said "yes you would nice wearing these".

The next comment blew me away ..OO.. as she said, "No. What do like and want to wear".

After the initial shock, I browsed through the pages again and this time picked the clothing that
Requal liked and having done this we then went online together and ordered the items. My wife also included some items of her own to the order and then sent it.

I now cannot wait for the order to arrive and wear the new clothes for my wife.

She is truly an amazing woman and her acceptance of Requal to this level is just beautiful as I never ever expected this.

I am now arranging to take her out to dinner (not as Requal as Requal is a very private person) as my reward to my wonderful spouse.
Requal
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: ACCEPTANCE

Post by Davita »

Way Cool, Girl. Hug the better half from all of us!
{squeezes}
Davita
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I wish more women understood us like that, if they did there would be no problem. We are the same person, nothing changes it is just our gender that fluctuates, not our sexuality or orientation. For the gender fluid at least. Such open acceptance is something to be treasured, and cherished give her a hug and show her how much you appreciate her and love her. You are very lucky I hope you have a long life together. Anne
Go with the flow
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Good to hear, and sounds nice.
DonnaT
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Thanks all for your positive and supportive replies.

The parcel has arrived and I now have 2 new skirts and 2 new tops to add to my wardrobe.

My wife surprised me with a dinner last Wednesday so I have still to take her out. Maybe Saturday or Sunday evening.
Requal
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Rock on, Requal!!!

Give that lady a big, big hug!!

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Alexia
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Alexia »

That is such a good story to hear.
To know that it can be like that, that at least some women can accept something like this.
Virginia
Goddess of the Universe

Post by Virginia »

Is your wife a member of this forum? I am sure we would like to know how she came to this decision to support you and how she feels about your relationship.

Virginia
First star to the right, then straight on 'till mornin!
Cathey
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Cathey »

good for your wife , and you. =D> =D> ..^.. ..^.. ..^.. ..^.. . she has a wonderful heart . sooooooo happy for you both.
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

A wonderful report. You are indeed blessed.