RVing

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Harry

RVing

Post by Harry »

Hi all, I love heading off in my RV. I'm somewhere new most nights and able to relax as myself. Out and about I'm just an uninteresting stranger. Driving fully dressed or not as the mood takes me. Any other RVers here?
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: RVing

Post by Ralitsa »

Well I can't exactly claim to be part of the clan, but I do have a camper that I like to take out when I can. I bought it when I was working in Texas, and then took it to AZ and most recently MT. It's sort of funny, that some people think a girl can't drive a big truck and trailer. I could tell some stories.........

Well if you're coming through ND this summer let me know, I can tell you some awesome (and free!!) places to camp for a few weeks :)
Michelle Diane
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: RVing

Post by Michelle Diane »

Wannabe RV'er here. I've been camping on and off for the past 25-30 years under canvas. But as the winters mount up the old joints aren't as forgiving to the ground I sleep on. I'd like to take my wife along but her idea of "camping" is a fully appointed log cabin in the woods.

I've been looking at caravans to tow behind the car for weekends away. I would like a teardrop trailer but when I mentioned it to my wife all she said was "where's the bathroom?".......In a teardrop?? really. I said it's outside. Her reply was "Oh hell no!!" She seems more amiable to a bigger one with a bathroom. At least she didn't poo-poo that idea at the start.
One wears a mask for so long you forget who you are beneath it......I've now removed my mask.