Lucille Sorella

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alisa
Miss Emerald Goddess

Lucille Sorella

Post by Alisa »

Has anyone ever purchased any of her programs? http://steppingoutsecrets.com/?hop=bloomsbury
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Lucille Sorella

Post by Carol Ann »

Don't waste your money as 85% of all that can be found on line FREE :-({|=
Katie Anne

Post by Katie Anne »

I have found most of Lucille's and Kathi Perez materials helpful. That said, I wonder about why these women have turned helping CDs and TGs into a full time job. They may have great motives but neither has seen fit to tell me what their motivation is.

Cheers,

Catty-Anne
Cheers, Katie Anne
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

^ Motivation . . . It's capitalism, pure and simple!! :yes:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Katie Anne

Post by Katie Anne »

SilverLady(SO) wrote:^ Motivation . . . It's capitalism, pure and simple!! :yes:

- SL

Is the consumer base that large? I guess that is what I wonder about.

Cheers,

Katie Anne
Cheers, Katie Anne
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

There is nothing wrong with capitalism. Seeing a need and filling it is what this country is founded on. Granted this may not be a mainstream industry and Carol is probably correct that much of what she offers can be found online but as long as customers come to her I am sure she and others will offer these types of services. Not sure what type of prices she or others ask but I am sure it is substantial. Still many girls do not or are scared to seek help from friends, family, SO's, etc. so they turn to sources such as this. Like they say in the auto industry, there is an backside for every seat! :lol:

As for the size of the customer base Katie Anne there is no way to truly know for even today there are still many girls deep in the closet for a variety of reasons. I, as well as I am sure others, have seen widely varying estimates as the size of the transgendered community but no one can say with any true certainty. With today's technology it would not cost very much to produce a DVD video and some professional looking documentation so the profit levels are probably pretty decent.
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

Hear Hear, Diana.

Sorella is an entrepreneur, plain and simple. Interestingly, she has taken her passion - looking good and being feminine - and has found a market niche where she can monetize it. Good for her.

Now in direct marketing there are the motto is, we sing for our supper. That is, they have to entice new customers (growth) and provide enough value add to encourage repeat customers (sustainability). The fact that she has been around for so long speaks to the sustainability; she does have (apparently) a sufficient satisfied customer base that comes back for more product.

I am neither one of her new or repeat customers. I did, somehow get on her mailing list and do get weekly email from here that links to an entry on her blog. I haven't seen a lot recycled entries, to it does appear that she works on keeping the content fresh and original. The entries are interesting enough, that I haven't made the effort to get off the mailing list.

It looks like she tries to introduce a new product, service, or referral (I'm sure there is a commission attached) on a regular basis. All this speaks to her trying to address what she thinks are the needs and wants of her market. Like I said, she is in business, a good business provides value and serving the customer base or goes under. By all indications she does put effort into running her business.

So, why aren't I customer. Well, I've almost pulled the trigger a couple time, but it seems I'm a frugal bitch I guess. As carol says a good portion is somewhere on the internet. You just have to take the time to find it. So you have a classic time vs money trade off.

So can't really say if steppingoutsecrets is the best thing since sliced bread. But, if I had a lot of extra cash burning a hole (like that is ever going to happen) and the time to devote the the program, once I purchased it; then, yea, I'd spring for it.

If you do take the plunge, she does put products on sale - usually toward the end of month or quarter - so watch for that. And if you do, let the rest of us know how it turns out.

Kelly.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

While the name sounds familiar, I was unaware of this product. Thank you for posting the link, Alisa!

I am seriously considering buying this package. Even though it may be available for free somewhere on the internet, here it is in one complete package. All steps are described and it seems pretty easy to follow without the hassle of searching around. Call it capitalism, marketing... the main question being what can this product do for me? Judging by the description, it can do wonders!

I don't like paying full price for anything, so I'll keep an eye out for that sale. But the temptation to go ahead and order this is strong. Might not even wait for the sale... maybe just hold off on a couple clothes purchases and get this instead! :)

If I do, I'll be sure to mention how effective I perceive it to be! :mrgreen: