2 questions on YOUR first CDing thoughts & experiences

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Lacey Hadley
Miss Emerald Goddess

2 questions on YOUR first CDing thoughts & experiences

Post by Lacey Hadley »

I am posting here and not in "Your beginnings" thread as that is IMO a thread on each of our beginnings if expressed. I want this thread to be a bit of a summery based on my two questions.

So let me start.

1: Can you recall the very first time that you desired the thought to dress as a girl? Not the first time you did it, but when did you feel a hopeful desire or emotion to want/wish you could play dress up as a girl?

2: Can you recall the very first time that you dressed up as a girl or in various girls/women's clothing items?

-------------------------

My answers.

1: I can vividly recall a strange feeling to want to dress as girl when I was 6 years old. A girl in my neighborhood who was friends with my sister was outside playing in the neighborhood with my sister and another neighborhood girl who was a friend of my sister's. It was likely a spring, maybe fall day as it was clear and dry. They were skipping rope. This girl was the same age as I was and also in my then grade 1 class. She was wearing a white turtle neck top under a Royal blue short jumper and she had plain white tights on and black patent Mary Jane shoes on. I recall barrets in her not too long, straight blonde hair. Her name was Diana. I was watching her from our front yard and I recall that I loved seeing her in such pretty clothes. I recall so wishing I could wear them all and be so girly as she was jumping rope. At age 6 one does not know why and it was way too young to be sexual. I just wished I could be wearing her clothes, shoes and hair to be so cute and girly. I've never forgotten this moment. I trust I recall it accurately enough though.

2: I can recall my first time dressing in my mother's clothes. My sister and I both got into my mother's stuff. Our parents were out shopping one evening and our older brother was to baby sit us as I recall I was 11 and my sister 10. He was outside likely doing stuff, probably working on his car as he was 7 years older than me. The two of us probably started looking at the Sears catalogue and at girls/ladies clothes and it led us to play dress up. My sister was not bothered by it as we got into first our mother's pantyhose drawer and each of us slipped on some pantyhose. We were obviously giggling as two goofy kids may. I recall getting a white blouse and a bright red pleated skirt of my mother's. My sister selected clothes she wanted to play dress up in. Just like that I had a white blouse on, red pleated skirt and beige pantyhose. At age 11 one begins to feel a bit of sexual feelings but I do not recall being too sexually aroused but liked the feeling and look of these clothes.

We soon were into her shoes. My mother had a pair of blue suede oh, 4+ inch tall wedge heeled sandals. I was able to fit into them well enough and the feeling of doing up the ankle straps for an 11 y.o. boy wearing women's clothes was intoxicating, boys do not normally have buckle up sandals to wear. My sister put on some heels too and we kinda pranced around the house and were having child-like fun. I was ecstatic with pure girly joy. I recall stepping outside on our sundeck. It was growing into the evening and I minced around a bit then came back inside.

A few minutes later we both heard our family car pull into the driveway and I especially panicked. I ran into my bedroom and under my covers, my sister likely went to our parents bedroom to take off the clothes she had on. Of course she was not panicking as I was. Under my covers I pulled off the shoes, clothes and pantyhose and silly-like tossed them out into the hallway, closed my door and put my boy clothes back on.

I stayed in my bedroom alone for a while, but eventually opened the door to see the clothes and shoes were picked up and put away. Not sure who did it? My sister? or my mother? but I said nothing and nothing was said about it.

It was so exciting and fun to play dress up, the panic and fear of being seen in said clothes by my parents was high until I got them all off. Again another moment in my life I will never forget. I trust I recall it well enough as these years have passed by.

After that a number of other times as I aged into teen years being home alone I would put on my mother's clothes and shoes as long as they' d fit. Yes, it probably was wrong to do so but a growing into a teenage boy who had a growing proclivity to crossdress and to express a feminine side did what I had felt I had to do. I had a few other close calls :eeeek: :haha: but it was all as benign as I could at the time being a bit of a confused teenage boy.

Well those are my answers to my questions asked, anyone else wish to recall their moments? :yes: :coffee: :sigh:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. Ayn Rand
Deidre Taylor
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: 2 questions on YOUR first CDing thoughts & experiences

Post by Deidre Taylor »

Interesting questions Lacey. ``5 Made me think about the good old days. :-k

1. My father passed away when I was 4 so I have few memories of him. It was just me, Mom, and my 3 older sisters. I was used to seeing the differences in they way the genders dressed obviously and my mother and sisters were definitely girly girls. I was about 8 the first time I really found myself drawn to girl's clothes. This was the early 60s and things were a lot different back then and a huge distinction. All my sisters were starting to blossom into young ladies and it was Easter and my sister Brenda had her first pair of stockings. She was 10 and the closest to me in age so they were now all dressed up for church. She had on a yellow dress and a pair of white patent leather shoes with her first "high" heels, probably 1/2" but she said she felt so grown up. I remember asking my mother when was I going to be old enough to get my first pair of nylons to wear to church. Needless to say I was told boys don't wear stockings. :(

2. My first time was just a quick peek into what it was like. I was 11 it had been a couple of years since I started feeling the urges to try something feminine on. I was home alone for a short bit, a rarity and I went into the bathroom and there laying on the top of the hamper were my sister Sandy's bra and panties. I had fondled panties a few times and knew the difference in feel from the soft nylon panties my sisters and mother wore and the cotton underwear I had. Not sure what prompted me but the next thing I knew I was naked and sliding her panties on. It was exciting and I felt so different. I also put her bra on and just stood there taking in all the new sensations. Neither really fit me and it only lasted maybe 10 minutes before shame overtook me and I changed back. In retrospect there was nothing sexual about any of it but rather the kindling of what my life would eventually become.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

I was around 6 and playing army with some friends, when I saw a neighbor girl and her brother playing in their basement, and he was wearing her clothes. The desire to trade places with him was instantaneous.

I first dressed around the age of 10. Found some old clothes of my mom's when she was younger, stored in the basement, as I was cleaning the basement. Haven't stopped since.
DonnaT
Bernice
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Bernice »

Gosh, that was in the early 1960s, but yes, I remember.

My mother would frequently go out to "meetings" at night, leaving me in charge of my 3 year old brother. He would nod off to sleep and stay that way. I hated clothes generally, and would watch TV in the basement in the nude. My mother left a green dress pleated shirtdress hanging on the bathroom door for like 9 months, so one day I decided to try it on. It fit fairly well. I found this far more pleasant than boy clothes, or being nude. I guess the answer to both questions is "Yes, and at the same time".

Hugs,

Bernice
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Good questions! I guess I'd have to go waaaaay back to try to get the answers! :P

1. This one is still very, very vague... all I can remember is somewhere between the ages of 5-7 and playing "house". I had a couple of neighbourhood friends (one boy, one girl). The girl would play the wife, the boy would be the husband with the job, and I would be the mom's friend who came over to visit. A direct emulation of how I saw life at the time - dad working, stay at home mom, spending time with friends... Dressing didn't really have that much to do with it, but the role did. It was also around this time that Wonder Woman was on TV and how I wanted to be Lynda Carter!! The last and final memory I can remember (same time period) was wanting a pair of figure skates! My dad had me on the ice almost as soon as I began to walk... same with my sister. It was a few years later, but when my sister got her figure skates... oh, how I wished I could have a pair too!!!

2. This too is a bit of a blur. I sort of remember trying to walk around in my mom's shoes a few times, but one of the clearest, earliest memories I have was being at my grandmother's house and playing outside. It must have been wet and muddy, but somehow I ended up soaked and covered in mud. I don't know why or how, but I ended up changing into some of my aunt's old clothes while my grandmother did laundry. I guess I must have liked it, because I tried very hard during other visits to try to get dirty again with the hope that I could change into girl clothes. I think that before long though, my grandmother caught on... Again, details are vague, but I think that I realized then that I couldn't get away with it any longer.
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

1. The first question is very hard and goes the source of what makes us want to crossdress. The urge does not seem to have surfaced before I was about age 7 or 8. But before this, when I was maybe 6, the lady across the road kept in her fixed-over barn a chest of her old dresses so that her kids, three brothers and one sister, could wear them for play dress-up. (!) I played with these kids constantly. At that time I had no idea why I would want to dress in some woman's dress, but the girl insisted we play in the clothes and we sure did, romping up and down. It was very soon after that that I began to wear my mom's clothes.

However, my best belief is that this earliest experience did not *cause* the CD urge, did not yet even bring it to the surface.

2. I cannot explain what created the urge, only that it was immediately strong and irresistible when it came the following year, when at the age of 7 or 8 I wildly hungered to wear my mother's clothes. The clothes I centered on were slip and especially bra—beginning of a lifelong breast obsession. At some point after this panties became important too. I would long to do this fairly often, but could only do so when my parents were gone. Then I would sneak in my parents' room and wear her clothes as long as I dared, once even hearing them come in and having to hide in my room, frantically undressing, and sneak the clothes back later. To the best of my knowledge my mother never discovered this. It was only later, at about 11 or 12, that I became interested in wearing the outer clothes: blouse and skirt or dress, and later still (my 20s and since) that I experimented with cosmetics and jewelry.

Later, about age 9 or 10, I desperately wished I was a girl. Failing that, as I had no sister, I wanted one in the worst way—begged my mom to have one, but that never happened. I have wished I was a girl off and on ever since, but never quite enough to act on it.

Marissa Mae
ReneeElizabeth
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by ReneeElizabeth »

i can remember wanting to dress as a girl around age 8 or so, i started using magic marker on my toenails to make them as pretty as my older sister's

the first time i completely dressed was around my 9th birthday, i started with my mom and sister's clothes, wasn't too good with makeup so i just enjoyed the feeling of wearing the clothes any chance i could from then on, i remember really enjoying it and hoping to not be caught
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

1. No, I can't even remember not fantasizing about fem dressing.

2. I found a pair of pantyhose in an abandoned house I was snooping around in when I was about ten. It just expanded since then. The rest is herstory.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Answer to question one. When about 8 or 9 years old when I would dress in my sisters clothes. I could not get enough time alone to dress. I took every opportunity.

Question 2. My sisters dressed me as a girl from age 3 to 6 and took me to the local park, with their friends, to play as their sister. This occurred most weekends. As I have 2 elder sisters they were the ones who did this. I have been comfortable on female apparel ever since.
Requal
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

On the first question, I guess I wanted to dress as a woman in my teens.

As far as actually dressing, I was 57 years old before I did.

I went to a party dressed in a lovely 115"hoopskirt, based on the 1870's type of dress. I also wore lovely lace pantellettes, wig, earrings, string purse, long gloves and full makeup.

After that I thoroughly enjoyed dressuing as a woman.

As a mater of fact I have developed into a very passable and attractive woman.

I am now a transgendered woman.

Wish I would have started earlier. I just love being a woman.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
Emily
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Emily »

Martha G wrote:Wish I would have started earlier. I just love being a woman.
I hear you loud n' clear, Martha! I feel the same way! :mrgreen:

Just one thing to be careful of...
Martha G wrote:I am now a transgendered woman.
The term I think you are looking for is transgender woman. Some people find the term "transgendered" to be outdated and problematic. I know it's only a "ed" added there on the end, but some might be sensitive to the preferred terminology. I just thought I'd pass it along - I misused the term also myself, a common mistake, but an opportunity to learn! :) Sometimes it's so hard keeping up with the terms and definitions as they seem to be in a constant state of change! :P But we try, right? :lol:
Martha G
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martha G »

Emily wrote:- I misused the term also myself, a common mistake, but an opportunity to learn! :) Sometimes it's so hard keeping up with the terms and definitions as they seem to be in a constant state of change! :P But we try, right? :lol:
True I originally considered myself as a transvestite rather than a cross dresser.
I AM NOW A WOMAN- I FOUND MYSELF
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

1: That is a good question. I do not remember for sure when the first time I wanted to dress fully enfemme. For the longest time I just put on a few items, I was just a guy wearing some femme clothes. But in my middle to late forties I questioned who I was and at some time in that period wanted to fully dress in femme to see what it was like.

2: The first time I put something on femme was about the 2-3rd grade. I found one of mom's old bras in the trash and just had to have it and try it on. Not sure why at that time I needed to have it as I remember her bras hanging in the bathroom drying and did not ever want to try them on then.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Oh. Absolutely... My grandparents, grandmother at this point because my grandfather had passed away by this time...had some rental properties on their lot...a house and two apartments in the back yard...they had cut the back part of their house off, moved it back and made two apartments...not sure when...the dark ages so their's must have been pretty large and still was as I recall with a grocery store added on to the front of their home for the neighborhood. Anyway I was about 9 and used to like spending time with my grandma...I would explore and on this occasion she was busy doing whatever and I was in the back yard and found the back porch of the rental house was unlocked...so I went in to explore. Left on the back porch in an old wardrobe on the rather gloomy back porch as I looked laying there was a pair of panty hose and a maternity dress I believe? I am not sure I knew that then, perhaps I remembered the last woman living there had been pregnant? Anyway Grandma was no where to be found and I felt she would probably not come looking to see where I was for some time...a little butterfly feeling entered my belly as my mind formed the idea of taking off all of my clothes and dressing in the dress and pantyhose. Yes, that was my first and obviously not my last time as I was absolutely thrilled about it and felt wonderful. I went back again and again to try them on then sneek to the bedroom window between my grandma's house and this rental house to keep an eye out in case she came briskly walking down the sidewalk looking for me. This is where I discovered that fantasy and masturbation while wearing girls clothing and dreaming about being a girl ... made a lasting bond. I became aware that I enjoyed dressing and became aware of it all. There was no going back and here I am today typing this fully dressed because my sense of self is a divided and expansive duality. I do not fit fully obviously with 99% of men...but I am not a girl so I do not fit in fully with women either, never the less this is who I am and have always been.
Go with the flow