Project: A geographical snapshot of the forum

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Sarah Beth
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Project: A geographical snapshot of the forum

Post by Sarah Beth »

I have undertaken the task of mapping the locations of the members of Crossdressers-Haven. Rather than trying to put a map into the thread and trying to keep that updated I have created one at Google Maps. I have started out by going through the membership list and putting a pinpoint on the map for all those members who listed a location that was feasible to use on the map and who have posted in 2015 and have at least four posts. I put a pinpoint for each member with enough information to do so and if there was more than one person in that area there is a pin point for each one.

As I understand it the map is not accessible without the link to it and can only be modified by someone have the password to the map. I did not use anyone's and the name of the map is simply Member Locations so it cannot be tied to this site. If you want the link to the map you can pm me and I will give it to you. You must be a member and have posted on the site before I will send it to you.

If you do not see your location on the map and want me to put a pinpoint in for that location please pm me and I will add that spot. If you gave a general location such as northeast or Midwest I did not put a pin point in for you. There were a lot of people who did have a location listed so there may be some who still would like to see a pin point for where they are. As I said there will be no name associated with it unless someone would like to have their name put on it.

Thank you all

Have a great day.
"It takes all kinds of kinds"
Miranda Lambert
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Also when anyone asks for you to "pin" them, they should upate their profile.

And Sarah..... you did good. way kewl, babe thanks *-* =D>
{squeezes}
Davita
Amy Dixon
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Amy Dixon »

Is project still going on?
Amy Dixon
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Amy this project has not been updated in some time. It would be nice if it was updated but do not see that happening. But it is nice to see where it was at.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Hanna
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Hanna »

Hi,
I suppose no new progress as of yet.
I would love to see if other CD's exist in my area.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I have not seen the person that started this project on the forum in a long time. May someone else would like to give it a shot?

Kimberlys
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.