The hot weather has arrived downunder

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Pat
Miss Emerald Goddess

The hot weather has arrived downunder

Post by Pat »

I find that now the weather is up around 25C to 40C+ (80F to104+F), and I am just lounging around home, I find it much more comfortable to laze around in just my bra and panties, I do keep a top and shorts handy in case I have an unexpected visitors :lol: :lol:
Keeping them cupped comfortably.

-Pat
Merinda
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: The hot weather has arrived downunder

Post by Merinda »

Pat wrote:I find that now the weather is up around 25C to 40C+ (80F to104+F), and I am just lounging around home, I find it much more comfortable to laze around in just my bra and panties, I do keep a top and shorts handy in case I have an unexpected visitors :lol: :lol:
Hi Pat ,
I will only throw on clothing if somebody "I know" turns up unexpected , however if its door to door energy or telecommunications salespeople then they will cop an eye full of whatever I happen to be wearing (or not wearing :shock: ) at the time.

Some years back I answered the door to the pizza delivery lady , I was wearing a pair of womens shorts , there was no adverse reaction from the pizza lady , but my wife ripped into me afterwards. :(
Merinda
Carly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Carly »

As long as your tip was appropriate, I'm sure she didn't notice or care.
Carly
Christina Huffman
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Christina Huffman »

Man, I wish I was in Australia right now. I hate winter!
Christina Huffman

"Ocean-going ships are safest in port, but that is not what ships are built for."
-Unknown
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

It's minus 4F here right now, don't want any whining from Down-Under, or even you beach bums in Florida!! :)

(throwing another dog on the fire)

Rrrrrrrrriiiikkkkkkkkiiiiiii !!brrr!!
Be safe, Be frilled
Angela
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Angela »

The first snow of the year has just fallen here. No shorts or skimpy tops I'm afraid, it's time for longer skirts and boots.
Love

Angela
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

Wearing a bra in 104 degrees! that's dedicated CDing.

Zari
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Wendae
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Wendae »

It's supposed to get cold here in Tampa tomorrow. Around 68F.May even drop down in the 40's tonite :lol:
I believe I was a lesbian in my past life
DeeDee
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by DeeDee »

Ahem, Rikki!!!!!!!
Now by "beach bum", who do you mean? Certainly not me :lol: . Ok. like with Pat, its been 86 here for a week.....but gonna get lots colder, like 50s or maybe even 40s at night. Somehow we'll survive though 'cause we're tough. Its a bit of a stretch with the wardrobe since I don't have a lot of cold-weather things :( . BTW, whining is allowed :lol:
Hugs
DeeDee