Fathers' Day

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

CharLee
Miss Platinum Goddess

Fathers' Day

Post by CharLee »

For those who have children I pose this question to you.

On Mothers' Day moms get to be dressed pretty and given nice gifts and taken out to dinner. But on Fathers' Day we generally get a shirt, tie or some sort of tool.

So I ask you, on Fathers' Day would you like to be able to be dressed in something pretty and made up looking good and have your children give you nice gifts like mom and taken out to dinner all decked out in your finery.
Andrea(Wa)
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Andrea(Wa) »

Since my wife has been "full time" TS for over 15 years and has a daughter, perhaps I can give an opinion to your question.
My "wife" has NO expectations on either "Father's" day or "Mothers" day. She has a daughter and will always be the "father" of that daughter.
I also have a daughter and she respects my wife as her fathers spouse and NOT her "step-mother".

It would be interesting to hear other real "TS" persons veiw on this question.

Thanks....Andi (Wa)
Hello.......wear fem under and at night 24/7....
Susan
Permanently Banned

Post by Susan »

I have never celebrated Father's Day. Mothering Sunday is a church festival of very long standing. Father's Day was dreamt up by greetings card companies to raise more money.

I never objected to home made cards off my children however.
Susan

I know some things.
Andrea(Wa)
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Andrea(Wa) »

Hey Susan! :)

That is exactly correct!
And yes "home made" is always better and more meaningful!!!

Andrea (Wa)...Andi
Hello.......wear fem under and at night 24/7....
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Fathers' Day

Post by DonnaT »

CharLee wrote:on Fathers' Day would you like to be able to be dressed in something pretty and made up looking good and have your children give you nice gifts like mom and taken out to dinner all decked out in your finery.
Not really.

I'd rather have something like earrings for a present, but know that's not happening, so I don't even worry about celebrating the day other than going to dinner.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Oh I don't worry about Fathers Day as everytime I get the wife out of the house she is always finding some cute little thing to pick up for Carol Ann.

I just wish I had a bigger closet and chest of draws to put everything in :lol:
Absaroka
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Absaroka »

Sometimes we go out to eat at a restaurant of my choice. But who's paying? The same people that pay on mothers day-my wife and I. My family knows better than to get me a tie or shirt and I have enough tools. Usually they give me fruit (blueberries are in season and I love them) and once in a while my daughters offer to help with yard work.

Of course what I really want for fathers day is a horny wife and obedient children. My kids aren't children anymore and obedience is no longer an appropriate concept. My wife's older also. So blueberries and yard work aren't so bad.
everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon
Joan
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Joan »

Would be lovely if my wife said my children had given me shopping vouchers and she would accompany me to purchase what ever i desired.

Joan
Nylon slips and panties, always with lace
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I have friends that will give me Mother's day greetings and maybe will give me a little girly gift. For Father's Day I, everyone else will give me the greetings. My mommy-in-law give a little money; they just haven't seen the pretty things I may get with it.

Anyway, back to the original question. Darn straight this girl would love to be pretty for Father's Day. For today I got to wear my ruffled panties under drab while helping my son-in-law destroy the bathroom and kitchen for updating tomorrow. He knows about me so if he gets a peek, not a problem.
{squeezes}
Davita
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Not a bad day, no cards, phone calls, presents or even dinner. Made my own pancakes for breakfast.

My wife wanted to get me a power washer, and couldn't decide on an electric model or a gas model. Wanted me to go with her to Cosco to pick one out. I told her, "Not today, thanks."

I wasn't about to go out to the shed and try to find room for it.

I reckon the day could have been better, if the weather had been better.
DonnaT