A Father's day gift

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

A Father's day gift

Post by Kittie »

I know I am not going to get it but I would like a donation towards ear piercing and a pair of nice drop-earrings. I use clip-ons but they aren't the same. It is all part of my feminity. I don't think I could go out and get it done and then present myself to my so as pierced ears. Even as a amale I have wanted my pears pierced and haven't had the courage to do it.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

I work with a lot of people in the construction trade. Among the younger set peircings and tattoos have reached a stage where it's almost a uniform. Pierced ears are about the least controversial of all. It's gotten to the point where it really doesn't constitute a gender issue at all.

You may be suspected of a mid-life crisis, trying to recapture your youth, or something like that, but that's about it.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Susan
Permanently Banned

Post by Susan »

Kittie

Do not be afraid. The piercing does not hurt - I promise you that, its 19 months since I had mine done and it is the best present I have given myself.

I went to Claire's Accessories to get mine done - they get plenty of men in for it and there is no fuss even when I said I wanted both ears done. That is the exact reason why they seem to have a near monopoly.

When drab I wear coloured studs that match my shirts and teeshirts. Even my wife says they look nice. I have never had a negative reaction to them when drab and for Susan they are a god send - my earring collection has grown to 30 pairs now.

I hope this has convinced you to get them done. Its no big deal, honest.
Susan

I know some things.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

Very helpful comments about piercing. It is the best time of the year for me to do it if I decide to go ahead with it. It is something I have been thinking about for a long time
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

I have looked at some online videos on piercing at Claires and I am certainly getting interested. It is hard to define the cost & what is the best type of stud to have. I would like plain gold
Leeza
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Leeza »

For Fathers Day, I appreciate it if the kids remember to call.

Leeza
Leeza
Paula G
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Paula G »

Yep, I'll just be pleased if she remembers
Paula

Just because you don't believe it, that doesn't mean it's not true