...my first shopping trip

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Ashley Rose
Miss Sapphire Goddess

...my first shopping trip

Post by Ashley Rose »

Well ladies, I went out on my first shopping trip, mostly to window shop with my wife. She was looking at some Bohemian style crepe skirts and matching tops, when she said, "Why don't we go look at some panties for you and see what they have in your size? Maybe we'll see something you like in some nice colors." =D> (Size 11 B.T.W...What a big girl am I. See my previous post on "Weight".). I am so sick of bland guy briefs. How uncomfortable after FINALLY being in tune with my femme side. And B.T.W. my dude side is so much in a better state of mind since these two sides are walking together!!! YAY!!! (Ever since she and I talked last Thursday, I haven't had a pair of drab briefs on...AT ALL!!! All femme panties, all the time.) Holy Moly. There were maybe 8 or 9 different colors, all in Vassarette Silken Heather Hi-Cut Bikinis. I got 1 pair in a really nice medium purple to try for fit and comfort. Well when we got home, I couldn't wait to run right in and try them on, but forced myself to put groceries away and fix something to eat. After I ate, (I was trying to be so casual...not very successfully), I could wait no longer. I tried them on and they fit so well and felt so good I almost didn't want to take them off to save them for work tomorrow. I'm a machinist and this presents it's own challenges in itself. I also live in Western Arkansas...THE Homophobic redneck capital of the world and capital of the bible belt. I can't imagine what would happen if anyone realized I had on medium purple bikini panties. WHOA!!! So tomorrow, I am going back and get 6 or 8 more pairs while they are still there. I also saw a really nice nightie, in white and also in black that I fell in love with. I may treat myself and get both. I have taken the advice of some of the ladies here and am forcing myself to go slow and not to overload my wife with too much too soon. It will be what it will be when it will be. I'm SOOOO blessed to have my wife who loves me so much that it doesn't matter to her. She says she only wants me to be happy and to feel good while not embarrassing either of us. What a great night of shopping.

Well ladies, until next time...

..o)..

* * * Post edited to remove large font, text color, and duplicate signature. See: Etiquette Guidelines - http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 31&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . - SL
This dude loves being a girl!!!
Peace, Love, Kisses & Hugs
Ashley Rose
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: ...my first shopping trip

Post by Carol Ann »

Gosh Ashley I figured I was the only one who lived in red neck country in the middle of the Bible belt :lol:
But have to atmit I have found a few middle age women who think is is just fun and cute to see a man wear women cloths, but on the whole it is a taboo [-X
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Great of your wife to make that suggestion. =D>
DonnaT
Ashley Rose
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Ashley Rose »

Yes it was. She's a keeper for sure.
Ashley Rose
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Glad you found the right size first try. it can be such a drag to goof. Good the better half made the suggestion. She did good.

Redneck capital huh? Yeah, I'm tempted to believe you. I made one of my coworkers drive me to the airport on Halloween and I was totally en fem. He refused to talk to me and dropped me off before taking care of the car return. BUT, we are still friends and we still talk just not about Davita.
{squeezes}
Davita
Ashley Rose
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Ashley Rose »

I keep thinking how awesome for everyone,(us AND them) if we could just be who we are regardless. Do they think if they talk to us they turn gay or something?
Ashley Rose