Did You Ever Long To Be One Of The Girls At High School

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

PhylissH
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Did You Ever Long To Be One Of The Girls At High School

Post by PhylissH »

Hell I wanted to be one of the girls in 5th grade.
" I would rather die while I am living than live when I am dead"

Texas CD, Best of both worlds,
Hugs Phyliss
Karen Marie
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Karen Marie »

gosh yes.i attended private school,and i so wished i could
be like the other girls,wearing a cute uniform.my best
friends at school were girls.
Shawna
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Shawna »

Oh I agree I wanted to be on of the gurls at high school.. And I did but only at a few halloween dances and masqurade parties. But one gurl sticks out. In my mind as I loved the way she was and dressed. She really dressed nice but, when she wanted to dress up it was really hard 2 keep your eyes and mind on the task at hand. I have 1 outfit that I took a pic of me in. That is almost like wut she wore. Xcept she had a drk navy skirt black heels white blouse and black pantyhose. Oh the day she 1st wore that 2 school I almost died and so envied on how she looked.

Pic and link deleted. No headless Pics. http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... php?t=8360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Only links to pics can be posted in the forum and the pics must meet the guidelines. LZ
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

in high school I wasn't really into that. I lusted after the cute girls of course, but was way too scared to talk to them.
Last night we were at the Christmas concert, and all the school girls were wearing their pretty outfits, and I just thought: "I'm so glad I'm not there anymore." 25 years ago I would been driven insane by them, now I can just listen to the music and not care so much how beautiful they are. It's better this way.
MichelleZ
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by MichelleZ »

Anna wrote:Of course I did! I think they were so lucky to get to wear the clothes they did! :mrgreen: particularly when they started to wear nylons!

This describes me perfectly!!!

It was the clothes I envied, didn't want to be one of the clickish girls.

After a day of admiring nice legs in nylons and miniskirts, I'd rush home and get dressed in my secret clothes stash. I only had an hour or so before other family members were expected so it was somewhat risky, but the urge to dress was so strong I did it all the time. Still do as a matter of fact.

I remember one black skirt I had bought at Goodwill, shortened it with scissors, then it started unraveling and it kept getting shorter and shorter and was my favorite. Couldn't make my mind up if I liked it better with black or tan nylons as I stood in the mirror.
Kittie
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Kittie »

Yes & recently since my brother died , mid-February, I have had several letters from the girl-friends of my school days. This morning I got up wanting to be a girl all day and I dressed accordingly except for trousers my only piece of male clothes (Bra, vest, blous, polo sweat er, panties & knee-highs)
Nadine

Post by Nadine »

Oh God did I!! and I was so glad when I could finally step into real girls clothes even if it was just a pair of socks or panties...
I used to fantasize a lot about how would I look in the girls uniforms. I had a very petite body back in High school (as a matter of fact I still do), a soft facial features and long, curly hair down to my shoulders, so often some of the students mocked me claiming that I should be one of the girls. I hated that but secretly I wanted that to become true so bad! @@9@@ :lol:
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

I wanted to be "with the girls" since the second grade, now I am, not transitioned btw. [-o<
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
TammyT
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by TammyT »

I didn't want to be one of the girls in high school, but I was certainly intrigued by their uniforms. On occasion, I got to try on the plaid skirt with my school shirt, and also wore the school dress once or twice. It's nowadays that I'd love to be one of the girls every now and then, just for a girly and emotional release. I dream about dressing up casually in a cute top/skirt/flats combo and spending the afternoon with one or two trusted girl friends, giggling, chatting, and cuddling away. (--)
Very happy being a guy, but I also love fashion. We are all valued, and my feminine side is just one facet of the gem as a whole.
Rikki
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Rikki »

Don't know if it was "be one" or just "dress up llke one" of the girls, but in grade school from '57 to '60 when they all wore poufie dresses buoyed by flouncy petticoat crinolines, I was always in love. One girl, Regina, always dressed to the 9's and wore crunchy paper nylon petticoats that rustled so divinely as she would bush up against my desk on her way to her seat.

When I grew up to prom age, I was sad that the bouffant skirt era had disappeared and my dates always had slim fitting gowns. Women of that era probably felt "trapped" by those fashions. If they only realized the power that they had when dressed so femininely and pretty.

If I only knew then......... :)

Rikki
Be safe, Be frilled
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Nope. Never in the slightest degree.

I just wanted it recognized that inside this athletic, hotshot musician, that there was an incredibly sexy male/female androgyn who wanted to make love to all the girls and be admired by all the boys. I didn't know what androgyny was, didn't even have the term, but that's what it amounted to. No body dysphoria either. I was male and female and hot!

But nobody knew it, I wasn't really aware of it myself, and I couldn't have expressed it to save my life. I just knew that what I wanted was forbidden and I'd be jailed or worse if I got caught trying.

(When fifteen years later I saw Rocky Horror Show I felt that it was a cheap imitation of the vortex of sexuality that I had secretly been.)

Wow. Talk about Walter Mitty dreams of glory!

But I'm over all that now.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

No, dressing like a girl did not interest me at all even though i hated male clothes, even if i had been dressed as a girl by our sunday school teacher for end of year break up do in front of about 80 people plus my Mom . for a skit . other than that. never dressed .

Being born different over ruled needing to dress, i did not see clothes in the same way as most people looking back from what i now know as dresser's do. so i was different .

As iv heard from many dresser's how its all about being like a woman or dressing like one had i been wearing our Kilt that would have been more in keeping with my background just not to present as a female , i spos the strange part was ./ is i was female any way,
of cause an underlieing part was in how i hated how i looked so that would have stoped my thinking of do i wear female clothes, or why should i , there were issues & details going back to my birth & not long after that effected me so i really had no thinking going on as to clothes , i wore what Mum brought me ,

it changed 20 years ago yet even to day clothes dont really interest me certinaly not in the way it does for dresser's so call me strange or weird .

...noeleena...
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

I didn't then. I was all caught up in dating girls, going steady (dates me, doesn't it), and making out like crazy in my young male persona.

It's now that I identify with the girls in high school. Now my girl classmates of that time have turned into my ideas of young femaleness. When I imagine myself that age, it's them I think of. Whooee.

Love, Marissa Mae
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Wow -- flash back to 1970/ 1971. I'm in grade 7, and oh yes big time!

To a certain extent I WAS one of the girls. Just like any other girl, I was wearing a training bra and panties, albeit under my boy clothes. When the urge came, I snuck off to a girl's washroom in a less used part of the school and used it just like any other girl.

As I sat in class, I'd look over at my idol, my boobie growing mentor, unbeknown to her, Barb St. Over the summer she absolutely bloomed! I swooned when I saw her on the first day back to school that September and uttered a silent prayer that the same would happen to me. I'd smile as I'd think of the fact hat I was just like her, because of gynecomastia, my breasts where growing, and I was wearing a bra just like she was. I'd reach up and run my fingers along the strap and smile. (Obviously, I was wearing a thick shirt so they wouldn't show through)

My daily routine, as I clandestinely put on my bra, was to do a little massage and utter the magic words, 'Grow, Boobies, Grow!' as I thought of Barb.

I imagined us going steady and buying bras and panties together and dressing alike, with our boobies proudly on display.

Then when I discovered that she was dating one of the school football hot-dogs, my fantasies disappeared .. and I decided to be me .. A cup and happy.

I'd read magazines like Seventeen and drool over the fashions and makeup. I'd read magazines like 16 and Tiger Beat, and, perhaps in the only variance, dream about any of the girls in them, like Susan Dey of the Partridge Family, as opposed to the boy teen idols.

I was in many ways the happiest time of my life, and my life as a teenage girl.

Hugs

Toni-Lynn