moving mtf by degrees...

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

moving mtf by degrees...

Post by Anne Bonny »

As I settle back into routine. I have to work a little over time to tweak my body into the feminine direction. Women's deoderant perhaps one that is not as obvious when I feel like it. Wearing nylon panties and perhaps even adding a bra when I feel safe to do so at home in private. Add a little pink lipstick close in color to my lips. Shave the thighs and chest so my nipples are not surrounded my hair. I may move on to starting to shave the calves of my lower legs, then perhaps all of my legs bare. I found a man's electric razor helps tremendously with this transition and does not irritate the skin not sure why I never tried that. Got the back of my calves, ankles and for the first time am completely harless where I want to be, the skin is smooth and there is no redness or irritation, no itching shaving bumps, no goo to mess with and inside the razor looked like the a brush that had not been cleaned in a while full of woolly hair from the places on my body I had shaved smoothe that had been left to grow wild for 6-8 months! This may be on today's agenda. I have to start working on my nails then buffing them, then some clear coating, then undercoat - polish - topcoat. Weight loss, no muscle building but walking and running are ok.

Today I was amazed at how with a few tweaks my presentation crossed the boundary...bra, panties, a unisex t-shirt that can truly be worn by either gender with no problem at all, light underarm deoderant, women's jean shorts and flat sandals, small gold (brass) clip-on hoops, a gold chain bracelet, borrowed a svorski crystal sailboat pendant and necklass I had purchased for my wife years ago that she will never wear again in the late stages of dementia. Some light pink - to neutral lipstick and some brown eyebrow powder. My contacts. Fluffing my dry short hair the bangs fall over my forehead and temples naturally. Looking in the mirror I was amazed - feminine but only a little past the line (and definitely not masculine).

These little excursions are wonderful. Were I not constantly looking over my shoulder or out the window knowing my son could be home from Junior college at any time...Well I just have to accept life as it is.

I have replaced the masculine deodorant soap with Dove soap, a woman's soap, shower puff, and back brush, Shampoo is pretty generic and with conditioner is typically borrowed by men anyway. the pink woman's bath/shower razor and the skintastic.

I am not competitive or aggressive, have always been submissive frequently in a group willing to go along more than leading, laid back, loving - these are my very best and natural feminine traits, not exclusively and not consistently but these traits are more my usual than not I can be the opposite we all can but when the dust settles and we relax where do we naturally settle as people? These are my best feminine traits and are indeed good traits we would admire in women too. I suppose I just go with the flow and not worry about it.

It is probably best not to label ourselves just to be who we are. I like the Lazy Crossdresser book, it is funny and practical at the same time and loaded with commonsense, I found it to be straightforward and helpful, even has encouragement.
Go with the flow
Karin
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: moving mtf by degrees...

Post by Karin »

Congratulations Anne! *-*

You're right.. its amazing how 'just crossing the line' can alter appearances soo much, and even moreso - how we feel?.

You better get used to those smooth legs too...I reckon they're here to stay :mrgreen:

Oh.. so is the 'Dove soap' and pink shampoo! ;) hahaha
*^^* Karin *^^*

Image"It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible" Image
Carla Michelle
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Carla Michelle »

I bought some Secret deodorant. "Strong enough for a man but made for a woman." lol And I love the way it smells.
~Carla Michelle a.k.a. Mickey~
Rony
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Rony »

Have you tried the Secret, powder fresh
It is really good

Ronnie
Charlene Kate

Post by Charlene Kate »

while on a family vacation over the holidays, my wife saw that i was carrying Secret deoderant in my ravel bag. I told her it was a free sample i picked up at a hotel while traveling. It's the same kind she uses. if she presses me on it, i will tell her it reminds me of her. (which it does)
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Kelly »

The important thing for you, Anne, is what makes you comfortable and content. Lots of the changes nobody else will discern anyway, so what does it matter? If somebody does happen to notice, it still doesn't matter. They have bigger issues the retain that the observation will be fleeting.

Do what makes you happy.

For me: last summer I started the process of eliminating my side burns. Completely gone now, and nobody seems to have noticed.

But I do. I like the effect, the neutrality. Actually, makes me look a bit younger (I think anyway).

Likewise with chest&belly hair. About 60% gone. Feels good that way. Better half hasn't said anything. I feel better this way.
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Alexandria
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Alexandria »

I too removed some of my chest hair and made my chest a lot smoother. I used a razor is there something better to remove chest hair. How about arm hair how far do you go? when I last made up I put some skin moisturizer on and some olive oil concoction it make me feel a lot more enfemme. How do you spell enfemme right? I am looking forward to trying some secret on. what should I be putting on my face to start with when I make up besides my lipstick, eye shadow, etc. Hugs Alexandria