Half and Half, or there about

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Tamroi
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: Half and Half, or there about

Post by Tamroi »

"It is just that many talk about wanting the full experience of passing, and that is ok too. What about that middle zone of I'm just a guy that wants to dress as I please, but too much of what I want is found in the womens wear section. How many of us are out there?"

I'm out here and with you. Being feminine doesn't do it.
I normally wear unhidden tights or nylons for comfort and health,
and 'shirts' (dresses with under skirts) to cover my male bum.
Men's clothing is really dumb.
Robyn
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Robyn »

The "middle zone" is a happy comfortable place for many, and there are quite a few here on the forum who occupy this space. Cross dressing/transvestitism is difficult for some, and simple for others. This is largely dependent on personal and geographical conditions. Can your personality support a half-drag appearance, and is the community you're exposing yourself to liberal enough for it to not be to out of place. It's quite simple in my opinion. Here in So Cal if a man is wearing a dress, but still looks like a man there are many areas where this would not spark much attention, but in other areas it definitely would.

I shop in the women's section while dressed as a man without issues (thus far), but I also consider what stores I choose to do this in. I say we all have the freedom to shop freely however we like, but consideration to the public always proves to be useful. :-)
Normal, just not average,
Robyn
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

Marissa Mae, you can wait for the next life, or afterlife, or whatever, Martina will be hitting skirt land ASAP, like this coming week, if complications don't hit me. Winter is taking a break, and a lot of us need one. Don't get mad, get dressed!
I AM my own hot girlfriend.
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

Been kinda doing that as of late -- see this thread

http://www.crossdressers-haven.com/foru ... 32&t=16709" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did my grocery shopping Wal-Mart like this the other day and no one said anything

Hugs

Toni-Lynn