hypnosis

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Bobby
Miss Silver Goddess

hypnosis

Post by Bobby »

anyone know anything about lucille sorella's hypnosis program, to be/act more feminine, she sells on-line? thanks, bobby
Kelly
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: hypnosis

Post by Kelly »

I have stumbled on to her site. I think it was in the links forum, or a link inside a link in the links forum (say that 20 times fast :) )

She appears to be offering a full range of services including a newsletter and a daily blog. The 'free' blog does have some useful tips; but it is clearly a marketing vehicle pushing paid resources she has developed or has some outsourcing agreement.

This isn't necessarily bad. A girl has to make a living after all. What Lucille (and others in that general industry) must do is sing for her supper. If the service doesn't work, the revenue stream dries up.

As far as hypnosis is concerned. It depends. Haven't tried it myself. I have researched hypnosis for other reasons (getting off tobacco) and learned basically what she says in her disclaimer. First, it isn't going to work unless your truly want it to work. Second, it is just a crutch that helps you do things. So credit is due for being up front about it.

Didn't get so far to find out what she is charging. The impact on your budget is just one thing, there is also the impact on your time. I think you would know within a month if the time was well invested. As far at the money risk, that all depends on your budget.

If this were something I would want to try, the I would sample some of her less expensive products first and see if the quality of the product met expectations.

If you do try it, or find some objective reviews elsewhere, let us know the results. It would be interesting reading.

Kelly
I thought a CD was something you stuck in a computer
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

Tricky subject.

I use self-hypnosis for an alarm clock. It always works, but as been said, you have to want it to work. An alarm clock for an unsatisfying job or the test you don't want to take, won't work.

Used to use it for all kinds of things but have fallen out of the habit or need. Best use was when I quit smoking - reinforcing the idea that "I just didn't do that or want to do that any more, but didn't mind if anyone else did." It was my idea, and I really wanted it to happen, so it did. Haven't wanted to since and that was twenty years ago. My wife just started smoking again and it took a month to get used to the smell (and the taste when we kissed), but I haven't had the urge at all, even when it smelled good!

Some people can't be hypnotized, and some seem to walk around in a continuous state of suggestibility. If you are strong-willed it may be difficult for someone else to hypnotize you, but self-hypnosis may be particularly effective (again, if you really want it to be).

If you are amenable to hypnosis, you'll find out soon enough. Just be sure your hypnotist is thoroughly experienced (5-10 years) has been though a reputable program, and has good rating in yelp.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Erica S
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Erica S »

I currently subscrible to Lucille 's emails about her products. I have not tried the hypnosis yet. I do have the breast enlargement regime. I can not say it all works or does not. I do enjoy reading about her products she has for sale and also many of the blogs. I guess one would have to try her products to see if it works or not.

Erica
If the woman inside of you needs to be free, let it happen, and you can soar.