Why Crossdressers?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alexia
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: Why Crossdressers?

Post by Alexia »

Anne Bonny wrote:These personality traits are not feminine or masculine because I am a man they are indeed those of a man...you see?
Mind. Blown.

Epic.
Pam T.
Miss Silver Goddess

Re: Why Crossdressers?

Post by Pam T. »

1. I don't think so unless you were born a male but know that you are a female and then perhaps use CD as a way to get to th epoint where you want to transition into something more.

2. I think for years I have always had to have a persona as a male of being tough and rough and I think that I have been that way since I was young just to keep my soft and gentle parts or desires hidden away so nobody would suspect I wasn't anything but a boy. When I am dressed I feel so feminine and girly and I love it. I hate when I go back to being a guy.

3. I love satin and silk, especially when it comes to slips and panties, love how they feel

4. I can't answer for most but it just feels so much better when I am wearing a pair of silk panties or satin panties than it does when I am wearing boring old men's underwear.

5. I like soft and shiny garments for the simple fact because no mens clothing has the same descriptions and I feel so different when I am that way.

6. It was my sisters and mothers clothes because like you mentioned it is easy access and those are the ones that I wanted to be like in every single sort of way. You never caught me trying on my brothers or dads clothing ever, it was always the girls in the house that I looked up to.

7. I think the rush of getting caught for me just has to do with the truth about me coming out and not having to hide it from the world anymore and it has nothing sexual in it for me.

8. I think for me it started with just looking at myself in front of the mirror and it wasn't sexual as a child but perhaps has gained some sexual pleasure wearing the clothes now.

9. NA

10. I feel like being a woman 24/7 and when I am dressed the adrenaline to be one is very high and when I go back to men'c clothes I still want to be a woman but its not as strong as when I am in the actual clothes.

11. No

12. When I see females that have a dress or a skirt on I will imagine what it would look like on me. I get envious and jealous of females and all the amazing clothes that they get to wear.

13. I wish to have a dominate partner who will take control of me and tell me what to do, I am a very submissive person these days

14. For me I have purged and began again and purged so many times in my life when it comes to dressing up. One of these days I will just give up and surrender

15. NA

16. NO