Exhibitionist?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Eloise
Miss Silver Goddess

Exhibitionist?

Post by Eloise »

Hello there!

Do youthink there is a exhibitionist side to all this? Im not CD ing very often, but when I do, I really need to go out, and have my self seen by people, and that some times stress me alot. I stopped trying to understnd myself, When out, I dont want to be discovered, I rather enjoy deception, is like a game, just for me. Do you feel the same?
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Re: Exhibitionist?

Post by Davita »

Exhibitionist... maybe. Drag queen? I could do it, but tend to save that much outwardness for Halloween. Want to deceive? In so much as it confirms I have done my makeup right.

Is there an exhibitionist side to this? Only for those who are exhibitionists. Now if you are asking do you want to be seen now that you went through all the effort? Well I do otherwise I'm quite happy without my makeup and being comfy and soft at home.
{squeezes}
Davita
Eloise
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Eloise »

I like your answer :) yes, I think I agree... never done something like haloween... although today I've been more daring than ever for I went to the cinema. I picked the ticket from automatic dispenser, then the girl collecting the tickets would not notice me !!! I couldnt believe it :D although before going in to the movie, I was walking around the cinema hall, nobody seemed to notice. I think if they were looking for a CD-er they would notice straigh away, nevertheless, people is mostly bussy in their stuff so they dont notice. It was a weird feeling being there in this disguise watching a movie... I was really connecting witha part of my i usually dont.

certainly, the movie: "mindscape" ... was crap. Dont waste your money ;)
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

NO, I am not an exhibitionist. I am just a cross dresser who passes but I prefer to dress a bit up from casual say casual nice. that goes way back to my teenage years and growing up.

I am happy with me and just enjoy the gift of Cross dressing .
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I will echo Carol, NO, I am not an exhibitionist. For me getting out and about is about about getting out of the closet. The house is just a bigger closet. Being out and about is just about letting me get out of the house in a feminine image of my male self. When I get out and about my goal is just to present a blending feminine image. If others actually know I am a guy i figure i have an opportunity to educate some one or present them with a good experience of a guy in femme clothes. For me being out and about enfemme is just being comfortable with who I am as a whole person.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

=D> very well said Kim (--)
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi ,
To attract attention to one's self,

in my case by wearing some clothes or garb that is not normal day wear in our socity, as a genaral rule,

Such as Edwardian times 1900 -14, and Renaissance times 1400 - 1700 myself i prefer Renaissance .
more my style because of my background of Prussain,
my normal day wear is nice and yes nice to wear, i can look quite smart and in keeping as of a normal female, though most of the time does not do any thing for me,

I travel around dressed in both times by car or planes or what ever transport im on, what is nice i do get nice comments, plus in june ill be dressed as a wench going over to Austraila,

So from this you may think i dress to attract attention. well i attract attention any way, so the clothes dont allways factor into it at all. except i know men will look more so in a way that women dont,
For me there is no hiding and id be very uncomfortable trying to so yes i exhibit myself in my clothes that others may see we can be different and accepted into socity .

...noeleena...
Eloise
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Eloise »

I see,

All I can say is that I think you are all very corageous, for me it's not easy... Im not ashamed of my self, actually one of my aims is to accept me and love me whatever the case, which ever way I am... for me, that doesnt mean others will do as well, I preffer others not to know i do this. I wouldn't mind others noticing Im CD as far I dont get bothered or recognised (Im not really confortable about my local society for its rather conservative I believe). Having said this, I still need to go out and feel I can do it out and about :) and feel the chill of this which is partly a game for me (not only a game, I think is very therapeutic for me as well). At last... please, I didn't mean to sound judgemental by calling this exhibicionist... may be this word may sound a bit negative... I am just referring to the need of showing myself, not really atracting attention, just feeling free to be out there in femme :)
Other things I do for example... I love going to nude beaches... Im not doing anything funny once there, just enjoying myself... it's kind of the same feeling. But that is easier since it is widely accepted here. Men and women do that quite normally.

Elo
Carol Esme
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Carol Esme »

I've done the tests several times and know for a fact that I'm an introvert, not an extrovert. When dressed as Carol however I have a real need to talk to other people as a way of developing my female personality. These can be TG friends, my wife, shop assistants, waitresses, café patrons, in fact anybody who will treat me as a girl and let me behave as one.
Carol
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Eloise,

Corageous. Not this kid, mad, crazy ,weird more like, not normal for sure,

For one who is an introvert a loner shy hated being in large groups of people could not talk let alone read apart from anything to do with langauge or to express myself or perform in public and have dyslexia and im here saying the total different iv got to be out of my mind. ooops i am.....

sure not Corageous simple terms i grew up and became a woman a very strong one at that,
hey i have defects and disadvantages they are still there i skirted around them i found details very hard to work through, in learning people would get sick of me because id ask the same ? many times i just did not get it, yes the best word is being dumb lack of understanding, you live with it ,

You read my other posts youll get the idear im not so dumb after just took many years to i dont know ... live a life that came to gether, just a lot later it was not so much a change as more of i had to grow into myself fully or die, it came together at the right time, this is why im so out going friendly and get on so well with others, i just give of myself, you know what i get given back many times over, its just so neat,

...noeleena...
Paulette
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Paulette »

TMI WARNING.

Yeah, there's a bit of exhibitionism involved in my CD. It's not very strong now but it was quite strong when I was young.

Now that friends and family know that I CD it's much less compelling. When I lived in the SF Bay area there were lots of gatherings of friends in hot tubs or just for dress-up. That seemed to satisfy any urges toward display I had. Of course being naked with others in a hot tub is certainly a display, as was wearing a dress or nightgown. It wasn't sexual or participatory for us though it was for some. Just relaxing and being ourselves while naked or dressed outrageously was quite satisfying. We all frequented used clothing stores to find odd costumes.

Then there's the SF sex clubs, where people go to hook with whatever they see that turns them on. Wife and I never got involved with anyone else in anything other than conversation, but we certainly enjoyed making love where others could see us. It's a safe kink, among kinks, and the only public one we have.

Here in rural Louisiana the wife and I do use the warm nights to moon-bathe and make love in the yard, and sometimes I dress for it. But though we could be seen, it's quite unlikely. That satisfies us both, so it's just the possibility, not the fact of being seen that's exciting for us.

I feel quite blessed to have found someone who shares and enjoys my kinks, and I hers. They're quite mild, but they are definitely present and periodically require attention.

There's a MTF writer whose name I've forgotten who says that once you've found an accepting or
participating partner, you may find that your old or original kinks don't interest or satisfy as much, so you explore new ones. Seems to be true, though it's not a driving force. I'd be perfectly happy without any new fun, now.
~ Paulette
~ just lucky, I guess.
Eloise
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Eloise »

Haa ha ha... Paulette!!

In my fantasy sometimes I dream the same kind of kink you are talking of :) yes, I guess many of us do :D
For now, practising the CD thing has shifted my perspective of life so much! (along with 5 years of personal growth courses!) that i have overcome my needy side to go and chase princess-mothers.. that was terrible, and it took me good work to become concious about it. I would be very happy with kinki playfull kind now, no more mothers.

Noeleena, you sound like a strong person indeed, dont know each one of you so much so far, but yes from the way you talk and the things you say I perceive that. Thankyou 4 sharing.

Carol, I still dont have the courage to talk to anybody in this disguise.... ha ha ha... time will tell.
Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jenny M. »

For me being seen , is a turn-on, to be mistaken for a women. I like to take walks at night, and when a car goes by me I git soo excited,," did they see me!?".. once I went for a walk and someone I know stopped and asked me if I needed a ride, I was so scared & excited at the same time. They did not know it was me .wow was hart pounding.I like it when men look at me dressed.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

For me it is part of being myself. I agree with KimberlyS it that it is very important to be to be out and about and chatting in the stores and small shops. I enjoy the comfort of wearing a nice skirt and blouse or casual dress and being engaged in conversations.
Stephanie
Martina Hall
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Martina Hall »

What was the question again? Oh yeah, is there an exhibitionist element to cross-dressing? In my eyes, yes.
I AM my own hot girlfriend.