Fun Friday

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Fun Friday

Post by OliviaM »

Friday was good day for me. Went to work with a pair of nice black panties and pantyhose under drab clothes. But it got better when I realized I was pretty much alone. I closed my door and put on the new pair white open toed wedges and finished my work. It felt cool walking around and just having them on. Then late Friday did make-up put on breast forms two blouses, the wig I want to replace,a new hat and took a few pics. Very satisfying. My GG said I need to work on the make-up and adjust the forms before posting. I respect her opinion, but would kind of like to get feedback from the girls here. Will try tonight to get more pics and then decide which to post. Talk tomorrow.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Fun Friday

Post by Carol Ann »

Knowing most of the ladies here who were all helped out in the beginning will be more then happy to give out opinion.

I have been dressing forever and my wife will still help me out when she see something that is improper [-X .

Look forward to seeing your photo's Olivia
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

OliviaM wrote:My GG said I need to work on the make-up and adjust the forms before posting. I respect her opinion, but would kind of like to get feedback from the girls here. Will try tonight to get more pics and then decide which to post..
You GG is a GG so she should know. Believe her if she says something needs adjusting. It does take time and do not expect to have a great look over night. It takes practice.

Enjoy the journey of life.

kimberlys cd
joe in a skirt
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

You are so right Kimberly and I do respect my GG's word. I would never discount her advice. But Carole Ann's point is well taken. I am in this fourm to learn from ladies who have been where I want to go. Advice from both sides can only help. And of course I take the advice, mix it with my ideas and come up with a finished project. I will try to put 5 of the pics in my album for people who want to look, process the feedback and keep trying!! Thanks!!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

I am still waiting hon, as I enjoy seeing my sister dressed *-*
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Thanks Carol Ann. I am working on it. Waiting for feedback from Silver Lady. Talk tomorrow.
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

Well Carol Ann (and everyone) posted two of the pictures. I have three more from the same time and one older picture that I will post in the coming weeks. My GG commented on the make-up and breast forms. Just trying to get more help and I know may get better with practice. Thanks all talk soon.