Can I Shave My Legs With A Men's Electric Shaver

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Can I Shave My Legs With A Men's Electric Shaver

Post by Belinda »

I . noticed today that my legs need shaving. I am very fair skinned, so don't need to shave my legs often. I don't think I have shaved my legs for over two years. My question is can I use a men's electric shaver to shave my legs without damaging the blades. I hope so. Friday is my night for dressing up and I can't wait to get my tights on again.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Can I Shave My Legs With A Men's Electric Shaver

Post by DonnaT »

Hair is hair, however, if it is fairly long, I would not attempt it, because it will grab and pull.

I use mine sometimes, but don't get that close feeling one gets from a blade.
DonnaT
EndaRecar

Post by EndaRecar »

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just bought me a long straight wig and it is perfect.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Carol Ann uses and old fashion throw away razor while in the shower, no problem for me. :whistle:
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I have used my electric razor for a quick touchup on my legs. Never tried it for a full blown job of them. I normally use a eppilator.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Which costs more? A throw away razor or replcement to a blade razor or the cutting head to an electric razor? They all dull from cutting hair so how fast do you want to spend money and how much? Like Kim, I'll touch up with my electric razor, but for a good job that's pleasant and certainly costs less, I will be in the shower soaped and using whichever blade razor is the sharpest at the time.
{squeezes}
Davita
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I have never owned an electric razor. Used one once and did not get a satisfactory result (on the face). Used a blade all my life.

As for my legs. A blade gives a nice close smooth feeling all the time.
Requal
DeannaD

Post by DeannaD »

If the hair hasn't been shaved in 2 years it is fairly long, I would think. You may want to use men's hair clippers to buzz most of the hair off before using a razor, electric or other. I know when I finally decided to start shaving my legs again I used clippers used for haircuts so the hair wouldn't clog the razor super fast. I hope it all worked out for you., as this note is fairly late.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

The smoothness of a blade is better than that of an electric razor.
Stephanie
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

When I was in my twenties, I used an electric until I stated getting something like scar tissue on my neck. I don't know if that is the same thing as the "razor bumps' that some black men get , but I definitely didn't like it. I went back to blades , and then just stopped shaving altogether, growing a beard like Solshinytsen.

That lasted about a year, maybe two. I realized that the transgendered feelings weren't going away, and the beard wasn't helping. Never used an electric again, though.
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

You dont get a close finish and you won't get that lovely girly feeling of smooth legs. I sometimes do a self waxing but its only for the brave
Janet Bern
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Janet Bern »

Electric razor is what I use to keep the hair trimmed however it is not a close shave, and it doesnt feel as good as a razor. I also use an epilator about once a week. Keeps it trimmed too.