Have Not Been Able To Dress For Nearly Three Weeks

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Have Not Been Able To Dress For Nearly Three Weeks

Post by Belinda »

My wife is away every weekend visiting her Mother. This affords me the opportunity of dressing for most of Friday. However, the last two weeks I have gone with my wife to her Mother's. I am really starting to get withdrawal symptoms, I have been looking at this site for most of today. . I think I will have to make my excuses on Friday, I really need to dress up again on Friday. My last session was one of the best for a while. I would like to repeat this again.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Have Not Been Able To Dress For Nearly Three Weeks

Post by DonnaT »

If your mother-in-law is not ill, your wife is visiting just to visit and your not being called upon to handle some maintenance, then I don't see any problem in making your excuses.
DonnaT
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Re: Have Not Been Able To Dress For Nearly Three Weeks

Post by Gina L. »

I know the feeling Belinda, it has the same compulsion as a teenagers sexual drive but different. You get more irritable and edgy by the day until you dress enfemme. My wife often wonders why there can be such a mood swing in a day. If she only knew!!