Do You Get Emotional When You Are Dressed?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Do You Get Emotional When You Are Dressed?

Post by Belinda »

Does anyone get really emotional when dressed. It is not uncommon for me get very emotional during my weekly crossdressing sessions. Admiring my hosed legs in the mirror always makes me feel like the Woman I have always wanted to be since childhood. I love the snug feel of my tights and caressing my legs. Quite often I cry tears of great joy.
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Re: Do You Get Emotional When You Are Dressed?

Post by DonnaT »

It doesn't cause me to cry tears of joy, but it does make me feel good.
DonnaT
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Emotional :-k .

I am not sure that is the word I would use, maybe satisfied with my entire look.
Yes I love looking at my nylon cover legs in a dress I enjoy rubbing my hands down my hips when looking in the mirror to see if my figure is up to my liking.

I also enjoy my face after putting on my makeup and putting earrings on, in short I want to be satisfied and looking my lady best when I go out. Why go out if you don't want to look your very best?. @@9@@
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

I have always been a more emotional person male mode or enfemme.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

I think it's changing over time with me. There's always been the sense of a tremendous amount pent-up that wants to go into the clothes. I mean I've had that since I was a teenager and used to get terribly excited looking at pictures of Danny La Rue and wanting to be able to do that.

It's more like I've got this great chunk of life-energies that wants to go there than emotional in the sense of crying tears. I know that now, when I get into my corselette, it's satisfying - like eating a good, nourishing meal and I love the way a kind of feminine sensibility overcomes me. It's really like I feel like I'm a different person - which is both scary and wonderful. But that is fairly recent.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

The husband gets emotional, or shall I say irrational, when he does not get to dress for some time. Nervous, tense, antsy, whatever, he's a pain in the arse.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Eileen,
Oh not to fret as even after all these years of dressing I get grumpy too if I can not dress. I guess it is just part of who I am and knowing how happy it makes me feel and look @@9@@
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I don't fret, Carol. He may not ever realize that he's getting annoying, then I'll tell him to go put a bra on and relax. Hard to describe, but there is a mood difference.

Eileen
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Eileen,

Funny you are learning \:D/ , many a time my wife has told me to go put on a pretty face and an out fit. Hon we are who we are ``5
Jina James
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Jina James »

I don't get emotional when I dress.

It's much more like what Eileen said. I relax.

On the other hand, I don't dress all that often. For me, it's an item or two, two or three times a month. All out dressing up, maybe twice a year.

That's just me.
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Belinda »

Anthony -

I felt exactly the same as you about Danny La Rue. He used to fascinate me as a child. I also remember being being very jealous of Superman's pal Jimmy Olson. I saw a story in Jimmy Olson's comic book where he went undercover as a leggy chorus girl. I was only about ten at the time but jealousy knew no bounds.

*** Post edited to remove redundant quote, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

I actually saw Danny La Rue in pantomime once at (?) The Golders Green Hippodrome and there was this bit where there was this singalong where he led the girls and someone else led the boys. I sang along with the girls. Just came out like that, didn't know what I was doing.

Remember Jimmy Olson too. There was one thing where he tested the members of his fan club by dressing up as a girl and I seem to remember another where he was a gangster's moll (!).

*** Post edited to remove redundant quotes, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... 65&t=10059" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

Emotions do not come into my dressing. Like others, I enjoy a feeling of release, relaxation, stress free and enjoyment.

I would be pleased if my wife told me "to put on a bra and relax" Eileen. While she is accepting of my dressing, she is still a little apprehensive which is slowly declining as she become more comfortable. Maybe one day she will.
Requal
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Dear Raqual Jo, those feelings of release, relaxation, etc. are your dress time emotions.

Everyone needs a break from who they are. There are times I don't want to be the wife, mother, or endless housekeeper. Put on some comfy clothes and watch TV with a some wine and leave me alone. Whatever needs to be done can wait till tomorrow. Same with the husband. A non stop to do list of home repair chores , work stress, normal head of the household duties. He can unwind with some doodad thingy in the garage, or put on a bra and catch up with friends on his forum. We are not ignoring each other, we are giving each other private time, which actually keeps us closer.

Eileen
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Eileen,

Very well spoken my friend (--)