Do You Get Emotional When You Are Dressed?

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Sophie Moor
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: Do You Get Emotional When You Are Dressed?

Post by Sophie Moor »

to be totally true , i have no emotions because i hided them from an emo less world .

Sorry

of course , this is madness :?
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

That is so sad , Sophie. The world is full of emotion. You have enough yourself to sign up here, read, and post your thoughts. There must be some positive aspects to reflect on. Focus on those and more will come.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

No, but I love living as a woman 24/7. Thank you for this site.
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Why would i get emotional about clothes, well as i think about i did just not the reasons here given. mine was a total hate of mens clothes and every thing they represented,and for longs oh yes,.....

Now as for my clothes = womens no they dont do much for me , i know some are lovely and all that its i dont know just clothes .. really .

As an Emotional female now thats quite different , well a lot as it is all ways was and stil am,

just im more able or ,more expressive than i was years ago.

...noeleena...
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I suppose what you are asking is when dressed are we more emotional or feminine perhaps more flamboyant?
When my the feminine part of my gender is more prominent I am in the mood to dress so I can feel consistent. When I am feeling feminine my basic personality does not change, I am not flamboyant never have been and I am not into affecting an act - I just am who I am normally EXCEPT when I am feeling feminine I do think I am probably more open, less aggressive, and perhaps more pleasant and less stressed, more relaxed but that is about it. I do think I am somewhat less ambitious, less competitive, and want to get along with others and these are there all the time for me - I attribute these kinds of things to being consistent with having a partly feminine gender.
Go with the flow
Sandy
Permanently Banned

Post by Sandy »

I don't get really emotional but I know that if I am having a bad day and I come home and dress up I can always get in a great mood. I just recently bought some nice panties that will fit great under my male clothes so when I get in a bad mood I can always remember what I am wearing below and get happy. I know that when I dress it makes me so happy because I am the closest with being a female than when I am not dressed, I feel so feminine and girlish when I am dressed and I love it.
Abel Valancourt

Post by Abel Valancourt »

I actually get less emotional, which I like since I am normally a very emotional person and that annoys me a little. I just feel happy and it's like I don't have to worry about anything.
April Rose
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by April Rose »

Yup, Eileen, you get it. *-*
I am a vessel of the Goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.
Toni_Lynn_P
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Toni_Lynn_P »

I am an extremely emotional person in general. But one thing my wife says is that when I am fully dressed, I simply glow.

One thing I know for sure -- I must wear girls clothes - there is no two ways about it. And from that point flows every other emotin in my life -- and indeed, romance and love for my wife.

Hugs

Toni-Lynn