Things thought about when wearing a skirt

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Karen Ski
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: Things thought about when wearing a skirt

Post by Karen Ski »

Cute article! I wonder how many of us have ever thought about any of these until it happens to us? :-k I know as I mature I wear slacks more as they are better suited for many things than a skirt, even a longer one.

The other week I was on my way home from meeting a friend for lunch and realized I need a few things from the market. Usually when I do my grocery shopping I am in slacks or jeans but that day I had on a calf length skirt and strappy sandals with a 3" heels. No exposures or embarrassing moments but it is amazing how much more one is noticed in a skirt than slacks in the grocery store. #-o
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Shoot my antivirus will not allow the setup.exe to work to update my java states it is unsafe.... guess I will just read everyone's comments.
Go with the flow
Sarah Ann
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Ann »

Karen Ski wrote:it is amazing how much more one is noticed in a skirt than slacks in the grocery store. #-o
It's a fact of life that everyone who sees you in a skirt is going to evaluate your legs. This both frightens me silly and tickles me pink.
I'm a girl with minor additions ^^_||