Voices of the women. .

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Wesley
Miss Emerald Goddess

Voices of the women. .

Post by Wesley »

This may be in the incorrect section, humble apologies if it is. . .

There was a recent discussion about female voicing, or working on our voices to sound more feminine. Take a look at this article and short video. This one has the feminine voice down to a fine art!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-no ... 16582.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Re: Voices of the women. .

Post by Stephanie H »

Link is now invalid
Stephanie
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Did you actually read the article, Stephanie? :-k

There is a link to the video posted within the article itself, which is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UoJ-34Ssa0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and yes, it is still available. :yes:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

This is quite interesting for me , now i know from many 100,s of dresser,s and trans people that it very importaint for them to have thier voice sound like a woman while dressed , okay ,

This is where its very different and no doubt id get some flack on this ,and i would say many others would brush me aside, because im weird any way , so ....

I know of women whos voice,s are lower than mine and i did sing barotone in choir,s and still sing just a bit above that now in the soprono range not the high range as i cant sustain it , and i have and will sing by my self and with others depending on the song , now im not saying im a really good singer just i can with in my capibilitys ,

some years ago and yes im 67 tomorrow 11 Aug my voice did change by its self with out side interferance or drugs meds or voice training.

because of my own bodys hormone,s , I looked at would a feminine voice work for myself and not in a way i thought , so my body did it in its own good time and its right for how i look and body shape and is what every one has heard for many years,

Oh well being intersexed is what has worked so well for me , my voice sounds very normal and only once did a woman 8 years ago while i was working with friends on the night shift = night lifers or street people , she said to me youll need to sort that voice out of yours ,

well i did not need to my body sorted it dought ill see her again , it would be lovely to tell her you know what you told me 8 years ago does my voice sound right now ,

And i,v talked to large groups of people at meetings ,

She did not know i am an intersexed female so there you go ,

...noeleena...
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

As Noeleena, there are women out there with deeper voices than mine. As I've watched various threads on voice here and other places, it's rare anyone mentions how boys and girls voices evolve as they mature into adults. Also, smoking impacts voice in a lot of cases. Heck, even ethnicity and where you grew up affect your vocalization. If you think need a particular pitch, then relate it to women of similar background etc to yours. Who's been watching America's Got Talent? Have you noticed how different Heidi's and Mel B's voices are so different but how similarly the talk?

Rather than straining to perfect the your pitch, just deal with how a woman talks. Her vocabulary is different; her range of pitches/tones she uses even in one sentence is different; a woman isn't just her pitch but she includes her personality in her talk.
{squeezes}
Davita
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,
That is something i most times miss when writing is , how do i come over its not what level my voice is at its when im interacting with others my body language and my personality that comes through ,
And more so when i did and still do when talking to large groups of people,

my whole body is in motion its how i express my self im excited im on fire my face comes to life ,

i interact with the people there, , its not a put on an act or false , its just ..... words with out me there talking speaking you have to hear me to know im alive , my interaction is with 1000,s of people and its whats behind my words that makes the difference,

Oh yes my singing is allso a neat way i can do it as well ether by my self and with others, ....YES.....

my personality is there for all to see, yes and your right we are different from many men in our talking

..noeleena...