are most cross dressers heterosexual or bisexual

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Alexandria
Miss Crystal Goddess

are most cross dressers heterosexual or bisexual

Post by Alexandria »

I have read that most cross dressers are heterosexual. However, I have also read that a high percentage of cross dressers have had a sexual experience with another man up to 1/3 of men. I also have read that many cross dressers when dressed are attracted to another male or at least fantasize about this.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Re: are most cross dressers heterosexual or bisexual

Post by KimberlyS »

Alexandria CDers like non-CDers are all over the park. I do not have any hard stats and not sure if there are any out there. From my interactions with others, most CDers seem to be hetrosexual and want family, a wife and kids. IMHO many struggle with who they are and some think they need to be like other CDers and do what other CDers do. Some do experiment to try and figure out who they are. Also CDers are different than TG's and TS's and some of their wants and needs are different. Be true to yourself and be who you are, do not try to be some other CDer.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
JessiEM
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by JessiEM »

My opinion on this is: when I am the male persona, I am totally heterosexual. When I am the female persona, I am totally heterosexual. Read that as you will ;)
Society puts labels on sexuality, something which cannot be labelled :)
I feel pretty, oh so pretty :)
Gina L.
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Gina L. »

Like you Jessi when in male mode totally hetrosexual but when enfemme I can be confused, I wonder which side will ultimately come out on top!
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Carol Ann is a hetro crossdresser @@9@@
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Alexandria, Is that 1/3 of each man they had or 1/3 of the population claiming to be men?

My male parts like female parts. My gender mind likes female gender minds. So really... who cares? Like what you wanna like as long as it's safe and consentual. Now I'm not expecting you to get consent from inanimate objects :twisted:
{squeezes}
Davita
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I am hetero no matter how I am dressed, and when dressed I prefer the more passive role, I do enjoy being loved by a woman it's not fair and it becomes very boring if I am always and on every occasion expected to be the one who does the loving. The idea of being with another man makes my skin crawl, it's disgusting and not wanted. Women only for me thanks.
Go with the flow
Alexandria
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Alexandria »

To explain further what I meant: I have read that 1 out of 3 male cross dressers have had a sexual experience with another male sometimes in their life. I have also read that when some men are dressed as a woman that many will have sex with another man because they are attracted to males more than when they are dressed as a male. Others admit that when they cross dress they like to fantasize about another man taking them or as some would say be on the receiving end instead of initiating the passion.
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

Alexandria wrote:I have read that 1 out of 3 male cross dressers have had a sexual experience with another male sometimes in their life.
Well, the thing is with CDing is that it is such a socially-stigmatised activity that no accurate surveys of the male CD population have been done. People don't show themselves to be CDs, therefore you can't survey them properly.

Therefore, this was a guess, at best.
I have also read that when some men are dressed as a woman that many will have sex with another man because they are attracted to males more than when they are dressed as a male.
It certainly is true of some CDs. Many? I don't know. I doubt it.
Others admit that when they cross dress they like to fantasize about another man taking them or as some would say be on the receiving end instead of initiating the passion.
Well, this is a completely different thing. Fantasies not being reality. I certainly fantasize about being a woman being made love to by a man - but that isn't a fantasy of being a man being made love to by another man. Fantasies are one way of coping with your inner life without having to "go the whole way".
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
ArleneMcCarthy
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by ArleneMcCarthy »

My experpience is that most CD'ers are actually Bi or tenf in that direction even if they refuse to admit it. Just my opinion for ehaterver its worth. :)
Proud LGBT Supporter. I live 24/7 as a non-transitioned woman.ArleneRaquel - My lifestyle is very important to me & I love it and I love the opportunity to meet fellow CD's, & LGBT folks.
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

My husband explains that early on in life, exploring women's intimate wear, he was afraid he was gay and felt guilty and ashamed. Only when into adulthood and understanding what CDing is, did he accept himself and finally met a few others. He and friends are straight and prefer females as companions. Most admit that being noticed as a female by a male onlooker would be the ultimate compliment.

Opinions are formed by those we have met, most of our CD friends are straight, sexual preference does not change. Some think of a fantasy date where they are treated as a real woman by a charming man. You know, have doors opened and chairs pulled out, dinner and drinks, the whole female experience. All except for any expectations afterward.

One reason gay bars are a favorite hangout is the interaction with men dressed as men. It's all role play by both sides. And for us spouses, some really hot dancers to oogle and not get hit on all night.

Sorry, got a bit wordy. I only know what I've been told. Straight or bi, he's married now, even when dressed, and cheating is not allowed.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jenny M. »

I'm heterosexual , But on the other hand, a man grabbed my backside once at a party, He did not know I was a cd, this really turned me on.so am I bi? maybe with the right man. only just tested the waters once or twice.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

Never tested the waters.
Stephanie
Alexandria
Miss Crystal Goddess

Post by Alexandria »

I too have never tested the waters. Yet I do believe our mind is very strong including fantasies. I have been a secret dresser for over 30 years. However, after joining these last 2 weeks almost I am starting to dream about cross dressing with other men and finding an attraction. I have always believed like Freud as I understood him that if you dream about it UNDER THE RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES YOU COULD DO IT. A few times I dreamed of kissing another man, I woke up in a cold sweat wondering what is wrong with me never ever or maybe? When I was in first grade another boy kissed me and I remember saying Jimmy what are you doing? He said I am practicing for my girl friend. After about a minute I told Jimmy no more practicing. I still remember that and even though I am not gay I thought about it along time and I know that there was something taboo about that at even 6. When I was a senior I went to a state student council convention and saw this young man there who looked very sharp and dressed very neatly. I couldn't stop looking at him it sort of shook me up. Now I didn't try to go and meet him or anything, but I never forgot even though I have been attracted to hundreds of women and never acted on it except for my wife. I am not saying a lot of us are bisexual, but I do believe that as Freud thought over 90% if we were honest are somewhat attracted to both sexes some more some less. One last question I have how much does it vary our attraction to women when we are dressed and to men. Many women will not sleep with their man En Femme because to them it makes them sort of a lesbian yet they are still sleeping with a MAN how can they be anything but heterosexual? Sorry I got so long winded. Hugs Alexandria
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

On our biggest forum we have over 27,000 members and over 5,000 active of those we have about any where between 60 to 250 come in most days , now of those most are dresser,s 30 trans 15 female and myself intersex of the dresser,s out of 150 100 would claim they are male yet when dressed would have sexual relastions with another male and claiming they are not gay ,

What has the clothes got to do with any thing it does not tell you what to do its the person concerned , i know for a fact these men are hiding behind a lie and are not hoinist with thier wifes or partners , and many have been with other men yet lie like a flat fish and deny they are gay .

so as a male they very strongly say they are all man and would never have sexuale relations with any and man while dressed as a male , so why hide behind the clothes .... as a prop,

I allso talked to some men face to face so i do know whats going on and does, so why not just say they like men and be done with .

Is it any wonder that women dont trust thier men folk and im no different i dont trust them ether for the same reasons and as a female i have been cornered by a dresser to have sexual relastions , and i told him touch me inapropreity and ill deck you ,

some may think this is a game i dont and i...... DONT .... expect dressers to accost us just because they think we are fare game , Im a woman and i,ll defend my self make sure of that ,

...noeleena...