Youtube makeup

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Youtube makeup

Post by DonnaT »

I'm so glad that Kane promise me to do this for me!!! Such a great present!!! See how he turned out perfect!!!
Thought the above quote was interesting. Video is long, but portions can be skipped by clicking along timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jv-TQ9uQLY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DonnaT
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Youtube makeup

Post by Anne Bonny »

Transformation is amazing and challenges the conventions that are ingrained in us. Of course we are among the men who do not want to conform to the conventions, we are frustrated and feel we are prevented from being who we would frequently rather be. Frustrated that we seem not to have the freedom or the acceptance to be how or who we want to be whenever we want to and it is very frustrating. I think mainly that I prevent myself from being who I want to be because frequently we discover others do not seem to have this great problem with any of this and are perfectly happy if we are happy. We are the ones who fight ourselves we are own jailers and we hold the key to our freedom in our own mind. My own sister told me it does not matter - If I am happy.
Go with the flow