Tryed something new today.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

Tryed something new today.

Post by Jenny M. »

I have a pair of spandex like Jeans that fit me will,( I have the butt for it) They are very tight on me.I needed to go to the store for some things. I had on satten ber& pantys and a sex top. so I lose the top , put on an old t- shirt and off I went. From behind I looked a girl, From the front, well, no make-up and a 5 o-clock shadow. A man. Ow. going from the car to the store I see lots of 4 w. trucks. so I git out of my car, my jeans are so tight, I pull my shirt down more. In the store , I'm at a cooler door, a man walks by , I catch him checking me out. Until he saw I as a man . He quickly looked away. I payed for my items,"took for ever" Him standing behind me. This kind of thing really turns me on. What dose this mean. Being mistaken for a girl turns me on.walking outside in sexy tight fitting close.
Carmen Romano
Miss Crystal Goddess

Re: Tryed something new today.

Post by Carmen Romano »

I think that when you're in a girl mode, you like the attention that genetic girls usually get from men. Due to my small frame I have gotten confused with a girl occasionally and yes I also have like it.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

I think you're an adreniline junky. Dressing like you did/do is just a way to get the rush when going out in public. Wanting to be recognized as a girl won't have you out there with a fur face but will have you made up presentable.
{squeezes}
Davita
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

what does it mean some people like or crave attention so dress in a way that attracts male attention. ooops forgot and a male doing it ,oh heck ,

I really dont like attention sure dont crave it yet im in front of 1000.s of people do public relations work for our groups dress differently and stand out no matter were i am or go over sea,s as well ,

you know some thing i knew this would happen some 18 years ago , yet not to the extent it has ,
im a female who ,s different and it shows cant help that i dont pass or blend in ....how boring .....

male attention hate it thats not what im about , just being a female ... woman is enough stand up in front of 100,s of people and give talks your on the spot you cant hide plus a lot of other detail we and i do ,

i dont know about others i do get embarrissed in how i look yet i get up and do it , yes at 67 this week i dont know i know others who could do what i do far better and look better than i can ever yet they dont , so there you go , the other side of attention .

...noeleena...