transgender

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

transgender

Post by Jenny M. »

I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube about mtf transition, And "wow" I did not know it can go so well> if I had the money . I'ed do it. Another thing is my age. (51). One of my Fantasies is that I wake up one day and I'm a girl. wish I could go all the way. take Hormones .Even if I can be just be "plain jenny"

Some of them MTF were HOT!! so lucky to be who they are inside
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: transgender

Post by Carol Ann »

Jenny dear,
Carol is a long long time crossdresser and at age 75 I still get dolled up and go out and for what it's worth no problems at all.

You know makeup is a great thing take time to learn how to use it for your personal face and take the time to learn about dressing as a women.
Trust me it works and will pay off for you in the end. (--)
Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Jenny M. »

I have on a red top with a blue turquoise tight fitting skirt love the feel, But is the color ok.
Stephanie H
Miss Golden Goddess

Post by Stephanie H »

As Carol Ann had intimated, learning how to put on makeup is very fulfilling and being able to go out and about without incident is a blessing.
Stephanie
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Transition is not all a bed of roses Jenny. We do it because it is who we are and need to correct nature's mistake. It is not a case of waking up one morning and suddenly you are female. I have bee female all my life I jus accepted that and took the necessary steps to correct it. I believe if you ere to poll us girls who have transitioned, both post-op and non-op you will find we are happy with what we did but there were a lot of downs for us, in some cases more than the ups. I went for a period of over 5 years with no contact from my family for doing what I did. I am sure most other girls have similar horror stories. You are seeing only the physical aspects of transition not the mental or emotional scars it can leave.

Now I do not regret what I did nor would I change anything but understand it is not just a wake up and be a woman!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
DonnaT
Miss Great Goddess

Post by DonnaT »

Don't believe everything you see on YouTube. Most of the "hot" results are not the same person.

Some that are true transformations have had facial reconstruction and other modifications.

Others started at a young age.

Note that a number of women transition after age 50, so don't let that stop you if you feel it is something you need to do.
DonnaT
Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

Jenny.

Think what you like and yes many do look ....as said hot.... can i tell you something ,

Im a female not your hot looking all together have the looks and lack my womb i was born female with , well how would you say it i look more male in facial features so what im saying is, not all of who are female have this hot sexy stunning body men would die for and yes youv said it its how a man see,s us or wonts to and the younger the better ,

im 67, a female thats struggled with her looks since i was 10, im real i have a life that involves many people with in our groups, and youv been watching vidios yes how many were all made up how many have a real life , have friends who accept them not on thier looks accept them for who they are , try real life youll find what you see on the TV or what ever is not real life ,

try real world you may like the idear of being a woman okay , living it is very different and then theres the cost of family who may reject you and friends work maybe,

and so of cause having surgerys and so on is only one miner part , being a female is not about surgerys and hormones its about being female to start with , or may be how you are hard wired ,

You did not know it could go so well...... well belive me i know for a fact that is not the case for many i know and i know many 1000,s who would tell you as i would death is the order of the day for many, hardship and lose of family and being an out cast, health issues, i wont go on iv lost friends who i thought were strong they took thier own lives it got to much . others i know have tryed and our people got the Police and ambo,s in and pumped them out before the druges killed them .

it may be a pretty show from those you saw and id agree , i know what depresson is all about and suiside , and down days and the struggles we go through just to have a life that is us and who we are, Iv got the upper hand and advantage of being an intersexed female yet it may sound easy or a walk in the part, its not .....its very hard ,......

Ill tell you a fantasie is so different from real life you live every day ,

And you know we still have to grow into being a woman we dont just wake up one day, and im a woman sorry it dont happen that way ,

...noeleena...
Diana Michelle
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Diana Michelle »

Noeleena is correct in her assessment of some girls post transition and surgery. It is not an easy road and requires an inner strength beyond description. I may be in the minority according to her, although I do know several very happy post-ops as I am, but there is another side to the story as well. Yes just putting on a dress, or even having GRS doesn't change how you look physically as far as body structure or your face. May of us have had FFS (Feminization Facial Surgery) as well as are constantly dieting or exercising to keep whatever figure we achieve. Remember hormones can only go so far. Still there are lots of us happy with who we are and have friends and family to prove it, as well as in some cases husbands. Physical attractiveness in itself cannot bring or prevent happiness. That comes from inside of you and only you! You make what you can from your circumstances. Yes there are down days, God knows I have had my share but there ups as well. As for your age, well that is an issue for you and your doctor to discuss.

As for what you see on YouTube, back in the dark ages I grew up in they always said don't believe everything you read referring to the newspapers. I take YouTube the same way!
Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only she did it backwards and in high heels!

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls and whispered in the sounds of silence. Paul Simon
DeniseL
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by DeniseL »

Jenny:

51 is still young when one has the desire to transition.

When i transitioned, i was a lot closer to 70 than 50, and my therapist told me that she had people older than me transition fully.

Go with your head and your heart if you decide to transition, but remember only you will know when the proper time is to do it

Denise
Denise_Love
a girl that likes Camping
Marissa Mae
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Post by Marissa Mae »

And, just for that extra encouragement, I have heard more than one person say that when you're over (50, 60, 70 ... you fill in the age) people tend not to look at you in that direct probing way.

In fact a lot of their gazes kinda just go around you, and don't really register you at all unless there's something glaring about you, like a sealed-beam headlight, or you forgot your pants (danger of which increases with age), or something.

I confess to this much ageism, I'm guilty of it myself ... I just don't tend to fasten my eyes on older folks as much, unless I know them. Too busy watching what the young women are doing I guess? Tut tut to me.

So chances are, if you're over life's halfway mark, you're flying under the radar a good deal of the time, since in this youth-obsessed culture everybody is staring at the newly fledged kids that walk the earth, to see what they'll do next.

The one possible exception to this rule is teenage girls in packs, especially those who are malling. They are like little surveillance devices out to make trouble for some poor TG. Bears keeping in mind, that.

Love, Marissa Mae