man beer gut,

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Noeleena
Miss Platinum Goddess

Re: man beer gut,

Post by Noeleena »

Hi,

How to say this nicely , I just dont think there is a way to do it , so i just say what i did ,and i wont need the flack jacket .

Age 10 , 57 years ago i knew what i was doing and where i was going , so with that in mind i looked after my self in fact quite hard on my self as to food and what i drank so this ruled out ,

any alcohol and that means none ,no drugs and good food very little and only now and again rat food = fast food , i was fit as strong as did bike ridding 300 miles a week with a full kit of tools two times a week , and later got a motor bike and still did my biking .

Working on jobs i did weight lifting not your gym type yet similar and sports age 15 on ,

age 17 on my weight was getting to 11 stone = 154 ilb and has been 11 to 11 1/2 for the last 4 5 odd years. and no tummy as many men and a few infact quite a few women have ,

I have been pleased with my body and how it is even now im still fit as quicker than many men on their feet and no body issues as many now have and they are over 10 years younger than i.
Now is this because ,,,only ...about how i looked after my self or my hormones and other detail about my self has been what has keeped me in shape and looking like a woman who is really a female .

What would have happened had i done as many men have done you see i cant claim to be a male as many here, so when i look at myself and being different and how my body works ,

I count my self as being very fortunate in care of myself and my bodys difference in being female , that of cause does not rule out my masculine aspects that i needed over my life ,

To be part of the in group and pay later in life or keep apart and have your body and be pleased with it with a little care ,

Sorry guys im not saying im better than you , i just knew where i was going at age 10 and stayed on track and its more than made up for my just keeping a little distance away from the other way .

Any advise i can give is eat less and make it good food and lay off that drink all of it , because the content is only doing you harm and get walking or other keep fit programe just dont over do it and less sitting around and have enough water that you need ,

Join a walking group or bike ridding swimming and dont force your knees and joints as youll do more damage , and if while doing any of this you get pain then stop thats your body saying ...STOP... because of your age and lack of fitness .over weight or some other health issue if you were Millitay then you know the drills

...noeleena...
DanielleM
Miss Sapphire Goddess

Re: man beer gut,

Post by DanielleM »

JMTC, it's called a beer gut but the new term is wheat belly. The consumption of grains stimulates the pancreas to fight the spike in blood sugar when eating grain derived foods like wheat and corn. The resultant mix of high blood sugar and insulin produces visceral fat which lands on our tummy and thighs.

My wife and I follow a specific zero grain program that has seen me get down from 260 lbs/40 inch waist to 172 lbs/34 inch waist. I feel better, stronger and healthier than I have in 25 years. I run 5k's but not quickly. I may have an iron deficiency affecting my red blood cell count. I see my GP on Monday so I'll know more then. If that's what it is, my run times and stamina should dramatically improve with some iron supplements.
Don't worry about what other people think, because they don't.