Thank you.

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Jenny M.
Miss Silver Goddess

Thank you.

Post by Jenny M. »

I would like to thank all who keep this site going. I started reading all of your posts, I feel as if I have friends that understand and have helped me cope.
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Thank you.

Post by Anne Bonny »

That is why this site is here don't go anywhere.
Go with the flow
OliviaM
Miss Platinum Goddess

Post by OliviaM »

I am with you Jenny. If I do not progress any further in dressing than where I am now, the ladies here have been such a comfort and inspiration. Words can not express. Being Olivia here is a great great feeling. Thank you all!

*-* \:D/ (--) (--) Olivia
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Well this old girl over the years as a member have many a friend, everyone can learn something a little different each day because of the many question that are ask *-* .

For what it is worth I have two very dear friends who go back a long ways, past owner and our beloved new owners (--)

One day I hope to be able to take a drive and meet Virginia and SilverLady and share a bottle of wine with two wonderful people, besides I would love to see that famous WOODSHED rotf
SilverLady(SO)
Retired Site Administrator

Post by SilverLady(SO) »

Thank you, ladies! No worries, this site will be staying right here. :yes:

We're always amenable to meeting our forum friends and members and whenever we travel we do try to arrange visits.

Carol Ann, honey, you know you have a special place in our hearts . . . we'll have that bottle of wine ready, you just have to bring the Venison. :wink:

- SL
SilverLady(SO)
- Native Motor City and Wolverine gal . . . GO BLUE!!
- Molon Labe - Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
- ***------- Proud Military Family - Navy, Army, Coast Guard, National Guard ***-------
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Carol Ann »

Venison?, just tell me how much you want.