Werewolfs!

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Werewolfs!

Post by Anne Bonny »

The thought occurred to me that we part timers are like werewolfs, really, but instead of a full moon our desire rises and then when someone comes in the door we be like....Oh, hello luv, just doing my nails...come over now and give us a little kiss! About that time the door slams as that person is running away in horror! :lol:
Go with the flow
Eileen (SO)

Re: Werewolfs!

Post by Eileen (SO) »

Funny, Anne! I've often wondered about the husband's dressing desires. He can go for weeks or more and nary a femme bit of clothing. Other times, he can't get enough for days at a time!
Our bodies seem to have a mood cycle yet to be understood.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

So here's a question going on with the idea of cycles. What in our biorythms has to happen to cause us to want to dress more or less?
{squeezes}
Davita
Sarah Ann
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Sarah Ann »

I feel it's closer to vampirism than lycanthropy. Furry faces, YUCK! :lol:
I'm a girl with minor additions ^^_||
Eileen (SO)

Post by Eileen (SO) »

I didn't mean to bring up cycles, I'm done with those. Remember the 70's song by Helen Reddy? "I am woman, hear me roar/ Every 28 days or more."

There does seem to be an ebb and flow in dressing desires. I'll check the moon phases closer now.

Eileen
Not only a wife, a girlfriend too!
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

I know I would frequently rather not be bothered with the tension having others around can bring to me yet when the coast is clear many times I would rather not bother dressing even in the face of a golden opportunity. But if the desire is strong enough I will dress in front of my older son, or my wife's sitter who has been with us for a long time. It is much easier to put on feminine sleepwear, a gown and panties and rest quite comfortably. I do go through long spans of time as a completely conventional male even though awareness of my feminine side is a fact that is never too far out of my thinking. Looking back across my entire life to the very early ages of my life 9 or so +/_ and it is just a fact that I cannot deny - that all of my life I have had the desire to dress as and to be like a girl. I like my feminine side, enjoy wearing pretty things and feeling feminine at times - nothing wrong with that. Most men are not like this but I am and know I am in a tiny minority who love feeling close to women this way. Don't know but I think conditions, stress level, and hormones and perhaps other things bring on this desire. AOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!
Oh...and I think were I to find another woman when my wife is gone who is very encouraging and perhaps even prefers or likes me in a dress who knows in that kind of an environment what might happen, might wind up dressing much more if a woman liked it and wanted me to do it. In the end I find that clothing just feels like clothing, make up once on is not anything that can be felt but it is seen by others and in a mirror. But if I am not to feel silly then that "feeling" must be there or I do not feel right and the motivation is more to
just be my usual guy self.

So, Again for myself unless the "inner woman" has come to the fore internally for myself, there is no desire to dress, because for me it makes no sense anymore it is just silly and ridiculous. Female clothing feels wrong and I have no desire to dress, and If I am in feminine attire it goes back on the rack as I change back into briefs, and guy clothing, make up comes off. I revert to baseline male. Now I may have glossy red toenails but they do not seem to bother me once I have my shoes back on sometimes I even leave the panties on and even forget I have them on I am just wearing them. I do get inklings of just wearing female clothing at times and it all becomes just clothing but never unless the inner fem is present it is an essential ingredient for me. I am not denying anything to myself, there is no shame, there is just no desire, the desire has left and I revert to my male self. Always been this way. Where Wolf? There - There Wolf!..... Marty Feldman was a great character.
Go with the flow
Anne Bonny
Miss Diamond Goddess

Post by Anne Bonny »

Not Werewolfs - Wearwolfs!! not sure why I didn't think of that.

I'm a wearwolf! It fits. when the desire is full I experience an episode of dressing....Part timer....

** Second line was a separate topic which has been merged to this topic and post by same author, as per: http://crossdressers-haven.com/forums/v ... =65&t=9195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - SL
Go with the flow