Have Not Dressed For Nearly A Month, Getting Frustrated

General talk about CD/TGing and gender topics that aren't necessarily fun things we do while en femme, or for gender-driven discussions.

Moderators: KimberlyS, CathyAnn

Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Have Not Dressed For Nearly A Month, Getting Frustrated

Post by Belinda »

I realised the other day that I have not been able to dress as Belinda for nearly a month. I am really getting frustrated. Not sure when I will be alone in the house next but I cannot wait to put my tights and pretty dressed on again.
Carol Ann
Miss Diamond Goddess

Re: Have Not Dressed For Nearly A Month, Getting Frustrated

Post by Carol Ann »

Belinda, have you tried just under dressing to easy your pain?
Belinda
Miss Emerald Goddess

Post by Belinda »

No have never been a fan of underdressing. I like to see what I am wearing.
KimberlyS
Site Administrator

Post by KimberlyS »

Oh feeling and knowing what one is wearing is nice also. Also there is alot of femme clothes that are pretty generic and unisex looking. It is possible and kind of fun to be wearing all femme clothes and be out and about passing as a guy. :P It may not be the look you want at the time, but it may help fill in the gaps for you and hold you over in better shape.

Just a thought.
Site Administrator

I am a physically male person that likes to wear feminine clothes at times.
Just trying keep a balance for my self along with keeping my wife and kids in mind.
Davita
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Davita »

Belinda... soft panties are still soft panties and they are still cute, sexy, pretty, comfy whatever if you see them or not.

And Kim is right. The only thing you could say was boy on me today was my tee shirt nothing else was. I have found that some things that look so generic give themselves away by their color. BUT it takes a keen eye (or it takes one to know one) to see that. Even if a person knows, they aren't going to say anything beyond they like the color :)

What was the Bond movie? Never say never? Girl... try it. Get some pleasure out of life while you work through the frustration. Better to be a little fem than to pop and need someone to clean up the mess.
{squeezes}
Davita
Anthony Simon
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Anthony Simon »

With me, I sometimes find I'm not in the mood to get dressed up, but instead go round the house like I'm a woman. Like physically I start to act like a woman and the thing can take me over to a greater or lesser extent.

In particular, I like to go up on my toes like I'm wearing high heels - that makes me feel particularly womanly and my body starts to move in that way too. Like my movements become much more delicate and really my sensibility shifts. For some reason, it's when I go up and down stairs that it's this pretending that I'm wearing high heels has the most effect.

I know I can switch out of this mood pretty quickly - like if I have to go to the door or something - but I do also fall out of it anyway. When I'm in the clothes it's more intense but, still, I find it something quite valuable to do on its own.
Socrates: The highest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.

Bill and Ted: That's us, dude.
Ralitsa
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Ralitsa »

I agree with Davita. While one might prefer to get all dressed up and really get into it, sometimes you have to take what you can get. And wearing a little bit of what you like, I think, is better than none at all.
Janine O
Miss Silver Goddess

Post by Janine O »

I've found that wearing femme panties, bra and hose under my male clothes while shopping or browsing for feminine clothes helps to ease the tension of not being able to dress totally.
Requal Jo
Miss Ruby Goddess

Post by Requal Jo »

I can sympathise with your feelings Belinda as I too am having difficulty in finding time alone for Requal. My son has moved back home and has been searching work over the past 3 weeks.

He has now found a job and Requal was able to appear last night for a few hours.

The wait and pressure to dress over the past weeks was tremendous and very frustrating.
Requal